2 weeks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minerva29

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So is anyone else freaking out?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Uhhhh....of course! This is the most nerve wracking thing I have ever experienced (and I went through Marine Corps bootcamp). My young family of 4 is counting on that Dec. 1 acceptance.

Reactions: 11 users
So is anyone else freaking out?
This is my third time on this merry-go-round, Im kinda numb to it and Ive been busy with other things so time feels like its flying to me.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm semi relaxed ! I'm trying to prepare myself to not stress about it if I don't get an acceptance at 12:01AM on Dec. 1st.

On that Sunday though, I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel lost on what to do...and how to keep myself occupied :X

Reactions: 2 users
It's been hard for me to be productive and have a good night's rest with all of this waiting anxiety.

Reactions: 1 users
I dont know if im more excited for thanksgiving or December 1st.....who would of ever thought

shop till you drop on black friday weekend and wake up on Monday Dec 1st to find out the results

I have an exam on Thursday, small presentation next Tuesday and two other biochem projects that need to be submitted online before the end of Thanksgiving weekend. So, I have enough to keep me busy for the next couple weeks.

taking a week long vacation from work next week.. so I only have to survive until this Friday..............

the struggle is real

Thank goodness we have break because I don't think I'd be able to focus in class in the days right before dec 1 !

This is my third time on this merry-go-round, Im kinda numb to it and Ive been busy with other things so time feels like its flying to me.

I dont know how I can last the rest of the year like this let alone 2 more years.

I'll probably be drinking that night to calm my nerves. haha...in all seriousness. I'm not too stressed at the moment, but I imagine as soon as Thanksgiving is over, it will be all that I'm thinking about.

I'll be drinking the night before to calm the nerves, the day of to either celebrate or drink away the sorrows.. either way i should stock up on some alc

I'll be drinking the night before to calm the nerves, the day of to either celebrate or drink away the sorrows.. either way i should stock up on some alc

This is precisely why bars will never go out of business.