2009 DAT vs Real DAT, if you've taken both, please respond

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amiresma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have taken both the 2009 DAT and Real DAT, can you please tell me how similar they are?

Did your scores change at all between the two? is it representative of the real thing?

I found some old threads with 2009 vs. Real, but I wanted to hear from anyone with a more recent experience.

Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Should do a search before posting considering the same exact topic is literally 8 threads below this one. They've concluded that the old DAT exams are the closest you're going to get in terms of representation.

I took the DAT in August and took the 2009 sample test before, it was good representation I thought. Maybe a little easier, but not much. My AA was the same, but I got higher in Gchem and lower in Ochem on the real one. My PAT score was better on the real test as well. I took 10 full length tests before my real one, and think I did good enough to get in ... we'll see.

Members don't see this ad :)
Compared to the 2009 test, I thought the sciences on the real one were slightly harder but the RC and QR sections on the real one were easier. PAT was about the same difficulty.

Check my breakdown and my earlier post about 2009 ADA scores just 3 days before real DAT.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk