2009 Rankings of Dental Schools Based on GPA/DAT/Other

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc toothache

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Source: ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools 2010

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 2009 ds ranking sdn.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,381
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you Doc

Is this the stat for the application Pool or for the admitted class of 2010 ?
Does this stat mean if you have a similar numbers, then you have a chance of landing interview with these schools

Thank you Doc
Is this the stat for the application Pool or for the admitted class of 2010 ?
Does this stat mean if you have a similar numbers, then you have a chance of landing interview with these schools

It is for enrollees. As for chances...possibly if the gpa is within .1 or .2 and 1 point for dat.

It is for enrollees. As for chances...possibly if the gpa is within .1 or .2 and 1 point for dat.

Thanks again Doc

I wish I had this a month ago. I spent so much time going through different schools websites and calling them and creating a similar sheet for myself. This would have saved so much time.

Thanks again Doc
I wish I had this a month ago. I spent so much time going through different schools websites and calling them and creating a similar sheet for myself. This would have saved so much time.

You could have saved yourself a lot of time had you bought the ADEA Guide. Of course, there is always next year and hopefully it will come out more timely.

:scared: almost 5000 applicants for BU, Tufts and NYU? :scared: