2011-2012 Albany Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any luck at all with calling the admissions office? It seems no matter when I call I can never reach a person on the other line.

They never seem to answer their phone, but shoot them an email and they'll respond usually within the half hour, sometimes sooner. They seem to be very diligent about answering emails and have always bern extremely helpful the couple times I had to email them.

Members don't see this ad.

They call you back after you leave them a message.

:rolleyes: Even though I am still anxiously waiting...I hope everyone out there a relaxing 4th of July! :cool:

They call you back after you leave them a message.

:rolleyes: Even though I am still anxiously waiting...I hope everyone out there a relaxing 4th of July! :cool:

Ah thanks! It seems that my withdrawal from last month hadn't gone through so I'm in a small rush to make sure it does before my other acceptance is withdrawn :) Maybe you'll get the spot! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to let those of you who have been accepted know not to live in the houses at 108, 119 or 121 S. Lake Avenue across from AMC. The landlord there are terrible.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm still an alternate too, and haven't heard anything.

i was accepted this past wednesday and only just got around to checking up on this forum

if i was to guesstimate, i think there will be 1 or 2 more people that will receive an email of pure happiness

good luck to the remaining alternates!
i hope that some more of y'all will be able to join in on the pleasant stress of trying to find a place in a short period of time

Wow..Just got accepted today from the waitlist...I wish it was a tad bit sooner, because I already made all my plans for another school. Good luck to the rest of you!

Just got pulled off the waitlist yesterday! Does anyone have any suggestions for apartments???

Just got pulled off the waitlist yesterday! Does anyone have any suggestions for apartments???

congrats!!

amc admissions does have a list of places that are potentially open (they send it as a googledoc) and if you post on the fb group, some people might have some insight as to where to look for.

there are still a bunch of listings of apartments on craigslist that are reasonably priced and there are still some listings where people are looking for a roommate in an already furnished apartment if you can't find a roommate from the incoming class

happy hunting

congrats!!

amc admissions does have a list of places that are potentially open (they send it as a googledoc) and if you post on the fb group, some people might have some insight as to where to look for.

there are still a bunch of listings of apartments on craigslist that are reasonably priced and there are still some listings where people are looking for a roommate in an already furnished apartment if you can't find a roommate from the incoming class

happy hunting

Thanks so much! I am going to look at a bunch of places tomorrow, now I just have to find someone to take my place at the school I was going to go to! No stress here!

Status
Not open for further replies.