2011-2012 Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys,
For those who are preparing to take the MCAT, I have some MCAT materials (Examkrackers complete study package and Kaplan MCAT advanced) for sale. They helped me tremendously in my preparation and I'm looking for someone to inherit them and get good scores as well! PM me for more details :D

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks :) I will be attending McMaster University or Dartmouth College - Most probably the DeGroote School of Medicine at McMaster since they pioneered problem based learning and the degree is only 2 and a half years (much shorter!). Always happy to talk to potential international and local applicants about the application to Duke-NUS.

outsider89, have you withdrawn from Duke-NUS yet?

I withdrew from Duke-NUS today - good luck to the waitlisters!

Members don't see this ad :)
Let go of my offer last month ~ The interview day at Duke was great fun though =)

Wondering if there are any waitlisters like myself around? Registration for 2012 has started but admissions hasn't informed that the class has been finalised. Would anyone have any idea if there was waitlist movement after outsider89 and bunnyinthebox rejected their offer?

Hey,

3 just dropped. 1 just got in. Maybe 1 or 2 more space in the class. Just wanted to inform all the waitlisters : )

I am a Indian graduate willing to apply duke nus.
i have come to know that during service commitment I will be paid, if so.. then can u please tell the salary package i can expect

may i please know ur mcat score, and ur academic profile.
i am also applying fr duke nus

hi....i am about to complete my mbbsin india....how can i do postgraduation in singapore...pls reply..unfortunately ,,my med college is not recognised by singapore medical council under medical registraation act........how do i proceed now