2011-2012 Oakland University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A relevant tweet and FB post from about an hour ago
An update for 2012 Waitlist Students: We have made about a dozen offers from the first tier of our waitlist. About 50 students remain on tier one. We will continue to update Facebook and Twitter. If you are on the waitlist and are no longer considering OUWB, please let us know via email at [email protected] so we can withdraw your application.

Members don't see this ad.

Any more updates on the waitlist...people withdrawing/ accepting offers??

Thanks

Those of you who recieved scholarship offers - did you get them as soon as you were notified that you were accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I the only person on the WL who sleeps and showers with the phone for the chance that I might get "the call"?

Am I the only person on the WL who sleeps and showers with the phone for the chance that I might get "the call"?

+1 and neurotically checking SDN to see whether offers have been handed out...

I received the phone call on Wednesday. I absolutely loved the school but I was accepted to my state school and it's just much cheaper. good luck guys - hope my spot goes to you!

Ha Ha. I could not have said it any better. At least I know I'm in good company. Good luck to everyone. Let's hope at least a few more calls are made.

finally got the call! good luck to those who are still waiting.

Yesterday I made the painful decision to forgo a backpacking trip and study for the MCAT again this summer. My AMCAS was ready to submit and I told myself I'd give it one more day.... and today I got the call! Don't give up hope!

Yesterday I made the painful decision to forgo a backpacking trip and study for the MCAT again this summer. My AMCAS was ready to submit and I told myself I'd give it one more day.... and today I got the call! Don't give up hope!

Congratulations!! You must be thrilled that your waiting game is over :) What tier were you in?

Accepted yesterday! I was also on the first tier of the waitlist. This was my second application cycle, and OUWB has always been my top preference. I let them know this very clearly, and it apparently paid off.

Greetings to fellow members of the Class of 2016!

For those still waiting, keep up the perseverance.

Even though I know it's late in game, I'm still hoping to hear good news. All I'm asking for is one tiny remarkable phone call. Lets just call it a father's day gift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.