2011-2012 University of Toledo Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. I'm going to take the spot because I really liked this school plus the overall costs is lower than the school I previously held an acceptance at. I interviewed sometime in march (forgot exactly when though) I think it was march 13 or something. I wrote a letter of intent in april, though it probably didnt help because it sounded like they're going down a list. They just told me that I was next on the list. Hope that helps. Goodluck SB.

Thats awesome! All the very best!!! Yeah I don't think letter of intent/update letters work here. I called them up around a week ago and they also said they just go down a list..hopefully I am next! :D lol
For roommate search, you can check out the FB group and post it there.

Members don't see this ad.

I called the admissions office today about any waitlist movement and they referred me to the dean of admissions, whom I emailed. This is the response I got:

"Thank you for your interest in UT-COM. I wish I had better news for you. At the current rate of turnover with just a little over a week before orientation starts, it is unlikely that we will be able to offer you a position in the class."

Status
Not open for further replies.