2012-2013 AEGD/GPR Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone applied to Penninsula Hospital NY.
Did they accept any applications for this year?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone give me any information /their view on GPR at Interfaith medical center, Newyork.

Thanks in advance

Has anyone heard about an interview from Morristown memorial gpr yet?

When I visited the program, the director told me "we will see you soon" !! I also know that they were planning on sending out interviewed by Nov. 15. It is the 23rd and I have not heard from them . The interviews are supposed to be on Dec 6!! I am really stressed. Please tell me about your experience. Thanks much

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is a long shot, but did the majority of you get accepted into an AEGD/GPR program? I'm a 3rd year dental student looking into some programs. Was curious about the amount of surgeries, implants, endo cases you all receive and what program? (Maybe even someone at Georgia Regents or UAB) Thanks!

West Los Angeles VA Hospital has an opening for a PGY-2 GPR position for the following 2014-2015 academic year. If interested, please contact the program director, Tracey Tajima, at [email protected]. You can also contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks!