2012-2013 Emory University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought I had until tomorrow to replay about the alternate list, and sent in my e-mail at 12:00am on the 11th. I have a hard time imagining they will be that picky about it, but do you guys think it will be a problem?

I'm sure you'll still make it on the list, but hopefully they won't view your delayed response as a lack of interest.

Members don't see this ad.

I hope you're right. I was trying to edit and proof it for the maximum time, so I hope the don't think the opposite.

Is the White Coat Ceremony usually during M1 orientation week?

Members don't see this ad :)
That is so upsetting. She seemed like a truly remarkable human being. She would have made a fantastic physician. My condolences to her family, I can't even imaging the heartache her parents are experiencing right now.

I agree.... I felt she was worth mentioning on this thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Class is mandatory, so it's kind of irrelevant unless you want to watch classes a bunch of times

Class is not mandatory. Small group and patient interviews are mandatory, though I will say that we have excellent class attendance for medical school. Probably around 2/3 every day. Lectures are not video-taped, but we do have audio and a transcript service, and all of our lectures are on PowerPoint.

Congrats to everyone who makes it in! Emory is a fantastic school, as I'm sure you know. I hope to meet you all in a few months!

waitlist is still moving! got the call from june today :):):) interviewed way back in october. so happy!

Has anyone been able to get in contact with Dr. Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.