2012-2013 Hampton University M.S. in Medical Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerris2011

Perseverance til the end!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one applying?!?!?!:):D:luck::xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Heya, I applied too! I'm waiting to hear back from them, lemme know if you hear anything and good luck!

Hey guys! I have applied and been accepted. Have you all heard anything back?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am still trying to decide where I want to go. It's been tough. Where did you decide on?

congrats! out of curiosity, when did you apply? and did they let you know via email, letter, or phone call?

Where are all the accepted and past students who have been through this program...I need some feedback about the program?

I just got accepted into the Medical Science Master Program at Hampton.

Is the program good? Anyone else that will be joining this program?

Last edited:
I also just got my acceptance but I am going to go a different route.

I applied too!!!! I'm waiting to hear back from the school though. Does anyone know when we will hear back?

You said you got accepted? When did you find out? Did they send you a letter or something? I had called the school this week to ask them and the secretary said that I should know by now, but I have not heard anything from the school.

I am going to do a second bachelors then do a true SMP the apply to medical school. I feel like this will be a better option for me. I don't think this program would be best for me to get to medical school. Plus, I was comparing it to other programs and I think they might be better.

You said you got accepted? When did you find out? Did they send you a letter or something? I had called the school this week to ask them and the secretary said that I should know by now, but I have not heard anything from the school.

Yes, I go accepted. I found out last week. They send you an e-mail and formal letter. Trying e-mailing Michael Druitt. He is the one who sent the e-mail out.

Does anyone know how to start a facebook group for all the accepted students into the program?

Hey everyone! I've applied to the program also. I was accepted around march or april.

I see several people were accepted to this program. Did anyone who was accepted decide to attend? If so, how is the program going? There is little about the program online and although I know a few people who went to HU I haven't been able to really get a detailed description of the pros and cons of the program.

Does anyone know if the 2.5 GPA requirement is rigid or flexible?