2012-2013 Medical University of South Carolina Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to their website scholarship application isn't due until June 1st. Is this different from the bid scholarships you are referring too?

Members don't see this ad.

The scholarship deadline is April 1st. I heard about mine about 3 weeks ago. Really excited to be going here!!!!

According to my roommate, there aren't that many big scholarships (he thinks there's only the one) and it would appear heyitsben is this year's lucky winner. :) Congrats ben!

Members don't see this ad :)
According to my roommate, there aren't that many big scholarships (he thinks there's only the one) and it would appear heyitsben is this year's lucky winner. :) Congrats ben!

Thanks! Though I do know that there are at least three full ride scholarships left so still a few out there!!

According to what I was told on our interview day..Committee meets for the last time on March 12th. Final set of decisions for February/March interviews go out on March 13th.

I guess the committee should be meeting today. Has the group email been going out the day of the committee meeting or the day after? Not sure how anxious I should be today...

Wonder if they are delaying it cause its the last round of acceptances? Anyone tlk to the admissions office recently?

Last I heard, yesterday was the meeting and decisions should come out today.

Does anyone know how big the OOS waitlist is or how many people usually will get accepted from it?

Anyone know when the last round of scholarship information is going out for people who submitted before the April 1st deadline?

Withdrew my acceptance today as I was accepted to Greenville, which is very close to my family. Hopefully the waitlist will start moving for those of you guys who are waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.