2012 - 2013 Official Psychology PhD/PsyD Interview Invite thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
** bump to get it above last years** :)

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard from Albany? I don't see anything on Grad Cafe in terms of acceptances. What the heck is taking them so long?

Has anyone heard from Albany? I don't see anything on Grad Cafe in terms of acceptances. What the heck is taking them so long?

I heard from them 2 weeks ago. Was told I was an alternate. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to clarify -- I think Imbarbar is referring to the counseling program. If you interviewed for clinical, that doesn't apply!

Anyone heard any acceptances from Syracuse for clinical? They had their interviews a month ago, but so far I've just seen a lot of waitlisting on here and Grad Cafe, but no acceptances or rejections.

To the person who posted an acceptance on GradCafe...which lab were you accepted to?

I second the Stony Brook Inquiry!

Just to clarify -- I think Imbarbar is referring to the counseling program. If you interviewed for clinical, that doesn't apply!

If that's the case, has anyone heard anything about Albany's clinical program? I've been assuming that it's a bad sign that I haven't heard a peep since their interview day, but maybe I shouldn't be . . . ? :confused:

I've been in touch with my Albany (clinical) POI and he hasn't told me anything definitive. I'm sort of assuming initial offers have been extended. I have another offer so I'm anxious to hear...I really liked Albany's program.

Has anyone received an official rejection from St. John's or heard back post-interview?

Has anyone received an official rejection from St. John's or heard back post-interview?

I asked them and they said they decide on Wednesday and we'll be hearing from them by end of this week.

I've been in touch with my Albany (clinical) POI and he hasn't told me anything definitive. I'm sort of assuming initial offers have been extended. I have another offer so I'm anxious to hear...I really liked Albany's program.

I received an offer from Albany's clinical program the following week after interviews. Hope that's helpful. Good luck!