2012-2013 Two Dudes Bowl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HunterGatherer

HunterGatherer
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lots of NFL games today. I don't really watch preseason but willing to watch Manning play in 1-2 series today vs my Chicago Bears. Glad the female ref is not in this game as I'm sure she will get more focus from the announcers than warranted. Is the Two Dudes Bowl commish around?

Goddel better fix this referee lockout nonsense. I don't want to lose any games due to some sloppy officiating.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No offense, but what does this have to do with Emergency Medicine? Or SDN?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in again if someone's willing to start it... I'm swamped and don't have time to be commish again this year.

I'm in too. Not interested in commishing though. Just finishing last as per usual.
Thanks
-Berg

I'm in, I can commish easy enough since I'm doing it for my other league already. After all, finishing 2nd last year has left a thirst for more.

What do peeps wanna do this year?

14 team league?

PM me emails to send the invites to.

What do peeps wanna do this year?

14 team league?

PM me emails to send the invites to.

I like a 14 man league since it allows more people to play.

We've basically been running a TD league based on how points are deflated for yards per carry, points per reception, and yards per catch. I'm hoping we can do standard scoring for those to give those with crappy quarterbacks a chance.

Ditch the offensive QB penalty for interceptions for same reason as above.

I also like the idea of a flex spot for rb/wr/TD instead of 3 WRs.
You want to continue with Yahoo?

I agree with the 14 team league. I like the idea of a flex player, though with a 14 team league it's gonna put some strain on the benches to have depth. I suppose we could combat that by making it TE/RB/WR flex.

I agree with reverting the scoring back to the yahoo defaults. Except I like having a negative point for interceptions. I mean there should be a penalty otherwise you end up with Alex Smith getting the same points as Rogers even though he threw 3 ints and lost his team the game.

Might as well continue on yahoo right? It's already set up and what not.

I'm just waiting on ccfccp to give me co-commissioner status so I can make changes.

I agree re keeping negative points for INT's. Like the other changes.

So far we have 8 out of 14 team spots claimed. Anyone else interested?

Also I changed the draft from Aug 26th to Sept 2nd @3:45pm CDT (the last sunday before the season starts).

it was either 3:45pm or 10pm

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
if you're still looking for players, i'd be willing to join, but i'd be late to the draft, work til 4:00 pm...so if there's others that want to play and can make the draft, i'd be happy to let them do it.

if you're still looking for players, i'd be willing to join, but i'd be late to the draft, work til 4:00 pm...so if there's others that want to play and can make the draft, i'd be happy to let them do it.
Just autodraft that bitch.

Yeah went to change my lineup at 1230 and couldn't.

Got 2 or 3 spots out of the 14 to fill.

Draft is this sunday at 7pm EST. Format is the same as years past.

PM me your email for an invite if you're interested.:thumbup:

It's that time of year again. We have a few available spots this year. Who's interested? PM me your email to send the invite to.