2012-2013 University of California - Riverside Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything... have you tried calling the admissions office?
I havent called, but I send an email to margie recently. I will see if she responds sometime this next week.

Members don't see this ad.

Any news yet?
I sent an email last week to Margie checking on if there will be any movement for people on the waitlist. Response was "We are still meeting and will update you soon".

Hope that helps anyone else that is still on the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent an email last week to Margie checking on if there will be any movement for people on the waitlist. Response was "We are still meeting and will update you soon".

I called in last week. They said the plan was for the deans to meet up late this week and then we'd receive an update. Possibly by Friday.

Ok thanks! Hopefully there is good news for those of us who are waitlisted

Am starting to give up hope on waitlist movement. Has anyone had any word whatsoever??

Need to make my decision and figure out housing near my other school, but cant seem to give up hope on UCR...

Status
Not open for further replies.