2012 COMLEX level 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liberaldoc238

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I don't post on here much. I am taking the level 2 test on Thursday. I am a third year and I just want to get it out of the way. I didn't study at all for it other than about 100 questions on combank (which is really terrible). I took both of the COMSAE tests. I passed A (479) and B (with a 579). I really could care less what I get on the test as long as I get over a 400 (pass). Anyone else take it yet this year? I was wondering how crappy it was compared to the crappy COMSAE's. I guess im safe to take it...well its too late to cancel anyway. I will just make sure I get adequate sleep to have the endurance for the 8 hours of complete BS.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I don't post on here much. I am taking the level 2 test on Thursday. I am a third year and I just want to get it out of the way. I didn't study at all for it other than about 100 questions on combank (which is really terrible). I took both of the COMSAE tests. I passed A (479) and B (with a 579). I really could care less what I get on the test as long as I get over a 400 (pass). Anyone else take it yet this year? I was wondering how crappy it was compared to the crappy COMSAE's. I guess im safe to take it...well its too late to cancel anyway. I will just make sure I get adequate sleep to have the endurance for the 8 hours of complete BS.

Good luck to you.

Hey,

Good luck!