2012 RxPrep Calculations section sufficient?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

never turn 30

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if this years edition was sufficient since everyone seems to think last years edition was weak in this area (RxPrep claims to have improved this section). Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering if this years edition was sufficient since everyone seems to think last years edition was weak in this area (RxPrep claims to have improved this section). Thanks guys.
Good question. Just finished working it through. Going to do the 120Q as well. Mines in a week, urs?

I used the 2011 version and I don't know how they improved this section, did they add enough problems or did they explain more? 2011 book is really useless in calculations if you compare it to pharmaceutical calculations book by Ansel. You need at least 10 calculations per day to practice, where are you going to get them from???? Some people practice the 120 calculations about 3 times, and they say it's enough.

I have that 120 calculations packet floating around on SDN, done about half of it so far. I guess I'll use it as my main source of practice then. Thanks!