2013-2014 Boston University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No hope :/

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know what the maximum merit based or need based aid that can be offered is? For myself, I see no point in staying on the waitlist unless something more than $5-10k may be offered..

Bump for the sake of bump. :(

Anybody still holding out for an acceptance? :ninja:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know what the maximum merit based or need based aid that can be offered is? For myself, I see no point in staying on the waitlist unless something more than $5-10k may be offered..

I think 15K is maximum need and 20K is maximum merit.

I'm waiting on BU's MD/PhD wait-list...it would be incredible to go to school here. ....still holding out for the best.

i just got off the MD waitlist! giving some hope to all of you!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else just get a rejection from the waitlist? I'm sad not to be going to BU but sincerely appreciate the fact that they let me know rather than letting me sit on the waitlist in silence. :thumbup:

Anyone else just get a rejection from the waitlist? I'm sad not to be going to BU but sincerely appreciate the fact that they let me know rather than letting me sit on the waitlist in silence. :thumbup:

No rejection... yet.

Just got the WL rejection. I find it amusing how much regret and disappointment the admissions committee feels about their decision. It's as if they have been thinking about it (maybe met some of the people they have accepted?) and realized what a bad mistake they have made. I can think of at least one way they can make this right in the upcoming application cycle.