2013-2014 DENTAL DECKS NBDE Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILL3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am selling a brand new, completely packaged 2013-2014 Edition of Dental Decks Part I consisting of approximately 1,355 comprehensive flashcards and a "Testlet" booklet with 10 Case Scenarios. It comes in a storage box where all the cards and materials can be stowed away neatly.

From the manufacturer: "New for this Edition, illustration cards are placed right after the flashcard so the student does not have to go back and forth between a separate illustration section. Many illustrations can be used for the entire subsection (i.e., heart, gastrointestinal system, etc.) and now you have them right at your fingertips"

Selling for $215. Please message me if you are interested.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I am selling a brand new, completely packaged 2013-2014 Edition of Dental Decks Part I consisting of approximately 1,355 comprehensive flashcards and a "Testlet" booklet with 10 Case Scenarios. It comes in a storage box where all the cards and materials can be stowed away neatly.

From the manufacturer: "New for this Edition, illustration cards are placed right after the flashcard so the student does not have to go back and forth between a separate illustration section. Many illustrations can be used for the entire subsection (i.e., heart, gastrointestinal system, etc.) and now you have them right at your fingertips"

Selling for $215. Please message me if you are interested.:)
These are still available. Willing to sell for $200, including shipping. Message me for more info.

hey do you still have them? I will be interested in buying them.

Members don't see this ad :)
NBDE Dental Decks Part 1, 2014, First Aid, questions, Review Book and ASDA

I´m asking $200 + shipping.

PayPal payment.
email: [email protected]

For sale: Dental Decks NBDE Part 1/Part I, 2013-2014

$230 plus shipping. Paypal payment preferred.
Box opened but cards never used. 100% new condition.
Email if interested: mattvogt90(at)gmail.com

Hey guys. Just general question. Do you think the contents of the cards will be significantly different from year to year? I will take Part I in Jan 2017. Will 2013-2014 cards still be effective?