About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

2013-2014 Drexel University College of Medicine

Discussion in 'Allopathic School-Specific Discussions' started by Tots, May 14, 2013.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. NYKFanatic7

NYKFanatic7

Pre-Medical

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Interviewed 11/18, got to committee only last week, and a final decision letter is finally on it's way to me. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone who applied!
    knotting grass and ReadyToRumble like this.
  2. knotting grass

knotting grass

Pre-Medical
    .....if anyone has been waiting for a while for their mail....call. Mine went MIA.
  3. tydeg1118

tydeg1118

Pre-Medical
    Nice, you interviewed on my birthday haha. Could you possibly tell us how long it took to get your letter? Once you get it of course. From the time your status changed online to when you actually get the letter? Just so we have a rough estimate of how long it's taking them to send them out? It would be very appreciated!
  4. mushuwu158

mushuwu158 372,844 Pancakes

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Anyone get their award letter yet?
  5. knotting grass

knotting grass

Pre-Medical
    I have a question about the differences between acceptance letters and rejection letters....are they both personally signed by someone or just the acceptance letter? I was told my letter still needs to be signed before it gets sent out.