2013-2014 Interview Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buckeye1992

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was thinking we should start an interview thread so that we can track of when different schools send out interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Good idea! pretty sure the only schools who have iis this early tho are the LECOMs

It would also be helpful to include stats :) thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
It would also be helpful to include stats :) thanks

Wouldn't this be too much of a breach into privacy if medical schools check this forum?

I'm not saying to post interview questions, which would be a problem. Just the stats of those who got an interview. Thanks.

Wouldn't this be too much of a breach into privacy if medical schools check this forum?

Be smart, when you post stats I'm vague (As in, don't post 3.49 but just 3.5). Also, just don't post where you live and if you do, lie (who cares if you're from Buffalo or New York?).

And most importantly, don't post anything on here you wouldn't want your mom to see :oops:

Well I know they had this thread last year and when I searched for it I found one from two years ago as well, so I think we are probably good.

How bout just posting updates in the 2018 thread since darklabel has a place there for interviews. That'd be easier. It also has stats

How bout just posting updates in the 2018 thread since darklabel has a place there for interviews. That'd be easier. It also has stats

Oh yes. true! that would be better. :) Everybody post interview updates in CLASS of 2018 thread! PLEASE and THANKS. :))

I believe it's email for interview, phone for acceptance.

It depends on the school. WVSOM emails for both. LECOM is email for II, letter for acceptance, LMU was phone for II, ACOM was email, etc.

I had no idea the LECOMs are already sending iis...is this correct?

I had no idea the LECOMs are already sending iis...is this correct?

Yup!

Do people typically bring a notebook on the tour to take notes with?

Also, I think if it can be found, people who know it should post the % of accepted who attend interviews for each DO school.

Bumping this thread.

Let's keep track of which schools started sending out ii's.

All I know so far are the LECOMs and ATSU.

Any more yet?

Just atsu az not kcom fyi. Only heard of 1 person so far who got an ii from cusom