2013 - 2014 Psychology PhD/PsyD Interview Invite thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
University of Minnesota's welcome weekend started yesterday. Interviews were held by phone quite a while ago and then those chosen after that were invited to welcome weekend. There are postings about Milwaukee on grad cafe with actual acceptances already. Sadly most schools don't send out rejections until March.

I sort of figured. I find that sort of strange to have it be drawn out so long if you weren't even offered an interview. Thus is life I suppose! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Chicago School of Professional Psychology Clinical Psychology PsyD interview invite for March 10th, could not make it so they offered March 3rd or March 17th - took March 3rd. It's 8:30am-1:30pm with breakfast and lunch. Interview itself is 40min. First interview!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Chicago School of Professional Psychology Clinical Psychology PsyD interview invite for March 10th, could not make it so they offered March 3rd or March 17th - took March 3rd. It's 8:30am-1:30pm with breakfast and lunch. Interview itself is 40min. First interview!
Congrats!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone claim the Grad Cafe post about being waitlisted at Northwestern Feinberg? If so, would you mind PMing me and letting me know whether you were contacted by your POI or the DCT? Thanks!

Well everyone, my search is over. I was accepted to University of Indianapolis yesterday. I am going to turn down the other offer and I'm not even going to wait to hear back from Hartford!

I just want to thank everyone who submitted info, answered questions, and kept the thread running smoothly! And good luck to everyone still waiting to find "the one" :)

Reactions: 7 users
Can anyone claim the Grad Cafe post about being waitlisted at Northwestern Feinberg? If so, would you mind PMing me and letting me know whether you were contacted by your POI or the DCT? Thanks!
Could someone PM me the Feinberg POI also! Thanks.

Anyone know if all invites have been extended for USC - PhD in clinical psychology? Someone indicated on grad cafe that a reject has been sent through email a few weeks ago, but I have not gotten anything.... yet o_O

Does anyone know if UConn has extended offers post interview?

University of Tennessee (Clinical Psychology, PhD)
Accepted on 3/2/14

I will be attending! Anyone else attending this school?

Chicago school of professional psychology PsyD program acceptance. Interview was march 3rd. Will probably do Neuro concentration.

Still haven't heard from Palo-Alto-Stanford Constorium.. has anyone else? Does this mean I just didn't get an interview and they're not telling me yet..

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from University of Hawaii at Manoa? I haven't heard anything- either e-mails from the graduate school or the department. I know someone posted on GradCafe awhile back, but I'm wondering if anyone has any more information to share.

Thanks!

Still haven't heard from Palo-Alto-Stanford Constorium.. has anyone else? Does this mean I just didn't get an interview and they're not telling me yet..

My understanding is that their last interview day was Monday, but I'm not certain about that. If you're desperate for an answer, you should email them!

Is tomorrow the only interview day for rosalind franklin?

Quite possibly. I was invited to interview and on the invitation it only gave one date to come in. You never know though!
Thank you. They sent that vague email 7 days ago saying application is still in screening process and I haven't heard back since despite my emails. Good luck though!

My understanding is that their last interview day was Monday, but I'm not certain about that. If you're desperate for an answer, you should email them!

I called and they said they're STILL in the process of reviewing apps and may let applicants know if they got an interview as late as April 1st!

Can those who posted their acceptance to Yeshiva clinical PhD please post or PM me their POI? I am lost on their process. Thanks!

Interview for MSPP PsyD March 14th or March 15th

Has anyone heard from University of Denver's PsyD program for Clinical Psych? One person posted on GradCafe that they were accepted.

Can the Rosalind franklin's acceptance on grad cafe PM their POI ? Thanks and congrats!

MSPP, Adler school, or Chicago school for clinical psych PsyD ?

Has anyone heard from SPU's Clinical Psych PhD program post-interview?

Accepted at one of my top PhD schools - and very excited to go next year :) Thanks, everyone! It's been crazy :D

Reactions: 2 users
Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology Clinical Psychology PsyD acceptance as an advanced applicant since coming in w/ 60hr MA. Also offered a $15,000 scholarship.

Did anyone hear back from the Teacher's College Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program yet? I am assuming that I got rejected since I didnt hear anything back from them yet but when are they sending out official rejection letters?

Is anyone else still waiting on a decision for the PsyD program? I haven't heard anything and it's driving me crazy!

Hey!any idea as to how good Chatham university,Carlow and Radford are?Any help would be great!:)

Yeah, Congratulations. My POI is not Dr. Kia-Keating. Does anyone else hear from other POIs in the clinical track??

I know I'm quite late to this thread but I am a masters student applying to clinical psych doctoral programs this semester (who isn't right) and I keep going back and forth on whether I should take a year off to retake the gre since apps are due in 5 weeks. Basically, I have a high GPA (3.8-3.9) from both my undergrad and masters both from good schools. I also have both pretty good research and great clinical experience but my GRE scores suck and I did not retake them over summer (very stupidly) and now really don't have the time to.

It was not a content issue, I usually score very high on English standardized tests and I even knew the math pretty well, but I couldn't finish the test no matter how fast I went and I just don't think I devoted enough time to studying for it either. my scores are a really bad representation, but it's 150 on verbal and 152 on quantitative. I am so worried that I am going to go through the trouble of applying in the midst of all my work right now only to get rejected just based off my dismal GREs. UCSB is my dream school, can anyone tell me if I shouldn't bother applying because those scores will cut me off or if it is just ok enough to maybe get me an interview because of the rest of my application?