2013-2014 SFSU Dental Post-Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erinnnnn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am fairly confident that this thread hasn't been made yet but I've seen a few people posting in old threads so I figured I'd make one :)

I submitted my application on April 1st (last minute -- but it was so long T_T) and received an interview invite for April 20th. I am incredibly nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got accepted today via email, I interviewed on the 12th of april, submitted my application on 2nd of Feb. Good luck

Sent from my LG-LS970 using SDN Mobile

oh nice congratulations! :) i'm glad you didn't have to wait a long time for a decision. approximately how many people did you interview with?

Members don't see this ad :)
We had 14 people there for the interview on April 12th. I don't know how many there will be on the 20th, perhaps the same amount. I know for sure that 2 people already got accepted. I am still waiting to hear back.

I also interviewed on the 12th and got accepted earlier this week!

Anyone else here anything yet?

Is this the post-bac that's only for disadvantaged students?

I got an interview for SFSU Pre-health Post Bacc this month. How should I prepare? What types of questions will they ask?
(Also are there any previous forums where they have more SFSU Post-bacc info? I'm having a hard time finding it)
Thanks!