2013-2014 Temple University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys just withdrew my acceptance hopefully they give it to one of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Called Temple today and they said there has been no movement on the continuing candidates list...=/

Same as last year...Starting to think being on the waitlist is a death sentence for Temple.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah - I talked to the dean last week and she said the class is still too full and any chance of getting off the wait list doesn't look too hopeful at this point.

People must be withdrawing/have withdrawn, just dont understand how there is absolutely no movement.

Hello future class mates,

I am looking at housing this week and am in between doing it solo in center city or in one of the shared houses near Temple Med. I love the idea of living walking distance to school to make it easy to go back and forth from the school and library, and obviously it is significantly cheaper. Can anyone give any feedback on living near the school?

My primary concern is safety....especially if one was to come back from a late night on the weekend from being out downtown at 2-3 AM. Im looking at one the group houses on 16th street. I know from second look and visiting that quite a few students live near the health science campus. So any students current of former have any feedback on living near temple med it is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey everyone, I hate to resurrect this old thread, but I was wondering how many of you that got accepted sent post interview thank you notes to your student interviewers? I got the contact info for my faculty interviewer, so I will be emailing him, but my student interviewer was in a bit of a hurry, so asking him for his email slipped my mind. I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere on Temple's website, so I don't want to seem creepy or suck-uppy by hunting his email down and sending him a thank-you. Both interviews went wonderfully, and I fell in love with Temple during my interview day, so I'm really hoping for an acceptance here, and if that means asking the admissions committee to forward my thank you to the student, so be it!

Thanks in advance!
I got accepted and didn't send any thank you notes. I wouldn't worry about sending thank you notes I dont think that will boost or lower their view on your application.

Reactions: 1 user