2013 Match Lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not sad at all. Like you said, they worked their ass off in college to get into Yale med and I'm sure have the scores to back their pedigrees up. If you're a PD/chair you wanna have residents from Yale or Bum F*** State SOM?

Are you saying that pedigree matters EM2013? I'm shocked. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Main ones???? Because Medicine, Peds, Psych, Fam Med DON'T matter? :thumbdown: But Prelim Surgery does? You have your priorities backwards. You wanna show how awesome a school is? Write out its Medicine match, not its neurosurg/rads/derm match.

Agree about prelim surg, disagree about the rest of this point.

Not sad at all. Like you said, they worked their ass off in college to get into Yale med and I'm sure have the scores to back their pedigrees up. If you're a PD/chair you wanna have residents from Yale or Bum F*** State SOM?

haha sorry didn't word that properly. I meant it makes me sad that I don't go to one of those big name schools. I have no doubt they deserve that nice match list

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, a lot of WashU grads staying at WashU for psych residency this year... looks like I made the right choice.

Welcome to WashU!! Yeah the psych department here is good. I have a friend who almost switched from wanting to do surgery to doing psych because of her experience on the 3rd year rotation. The residents and faculty I met on my rotation were awesome as well.

St. Louis is also quite the hidden gem and has improved immensely in the last few years I've been here. I think it has an undeserved reputation among people who have never lived here. Although I'm not doing psych for residency, I felt comfortable with ranking WashU #1 going into the match after considering a number of very good programs in awesome cities on both coasts and the midwest.

Barnes Jewish and WashU are investing $1.2 billion in campus improvements over the next 10 years so things will be changing quite a bit while you are here. I don't know how that will affect the psych department but we should be getting several new hospital towers on campus. With Obama's brain initiative, basic science research in psych and neuro are about to get an explosion of funding too.

UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School Match List 2013

Anesthesiology
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
St. Barnabas Medical Center – NJ
Mount Sinai/ICAHN
Maimonides Medical Center NYC
UCSF
Columbia University
Columbia University
Harvard University - Brigham and Women's Hospital
St. Luke's Roosevelt
University of Illinois in Chicago
University of Miami

Dermatology/Med-Derm
Albert Einstein/Montefiore
UMDNJ/Rutgers – NJMS
University of Miami – Research Track
MedStar Georgetown University/Washington Hospital center

Emergency Medicine
SUNY-Downstate
SUNY-Downstate
Northshore-LIJ
Baystate Medical Center/Tufts
St. Luke's Roosevelt
St. Luke's Roosevelt
St. Luke's Roosevelt
Staten Island University Hospital
NY Presbyterian Cornell/Columbia
Cooper University Hospital

Family Medicine
AnMed Health
Northwestern-McGaw
Overlook Hospital

General Surgery
East Carolina University
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
Nassau University Medical Center
NYU
NYU
Thomas Jefferson University
SUNY-Syracuse
Northshore-LIJ
Lincoln Medical Center
Cleveland Clinic

Internal Medicine
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS
Northshore-LIJ
NY Presbyterian/Weill-Cornell
NY Presbyterian/Weill-Cornell
Danbury Hospital
Temple University
Temple University
Temple University
Temple University
University of Miami
Vanderbilt University
University of Maryland
University of Maryland
University of Maryland
University of Maryland
University of Maryland
Columbia University
University of Wisconsin
New York Beth Israel Medical Center
Washington University in St. Louis
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
Stanford University
Virginia Commonwealth University
Mount Sinai/ICAHN-Elmhurst
Mount Sinai/ICAHN
UMDNJ/Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson
Walter Reed National Memorial Medical Center – Bethesda
University of Texas Southwestern

Integrated Vascular Surgery
Mount Sinai/ICAHN

Integrated Cardiothoracic Surgery
UPMC

Neurosurgery
Albany Medical College
Methodist Hospital
NY Presbyterian – Cornell
University of Cincinnati
Case Western

Medicine/Pediatrics
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center

Neurology
Temple University
SUNY Downstate

Obstetrics and Gynecology
Temple University
Reading Hospital
St. Luke's Roosevelt
Wayne State/Detroit Medical Center

Orthopedic Surgery
UMDNJ/Rutgers-NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers-NJMS
UMDNJ/Rutgers-NJMS
NYMC-Westchester
Thomas Jefferson University Rothman Institute
UC Irvine

Ophthalmology
UMDNJ/Rutgers-NJMS
Columbia University
NYU
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
University of Colorado – Denver

Otorhinolaryngology
Mount Sinai/ICAHN
Temple University
UMDNJ/Rutgers-NJMS
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
NY Presbyterian - Columbia/Cornell

Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Eastern VA Medical Center
Northshore-LIJ
Northshore-LIJ
Yale University
Albert Einstein/Jacobi
Albert Einstein/Jacobi
University of Maryland
St. Christopher's
Tufts University

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
UMDNJ/NJMS - Kessler Rehabilitation Institute
UMDNJ/NJMS - Kessler Rehabilitation Institute
UPMC
Medical College of Wisconsin
UMDNJ/RWJ – JFK Rehabilitation Institute
UMDNJ/RWJ – JFK Rehabilitation Institute
Mount Sinai/ICAHN
Mount Sinai/ICAHN
University of Texas Southwestern

Psychiatry
University of Maryland
Northshore-LIJ
University of Texas (unspecified)
Harvard Longwood
Harvard Longwood
NY Presbyterian/Cornell
Boston University
UMDNJ/Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson

Pathology
Drexel University
Harvard University - Beth Israel Deaconess

Plastic Surgery
UMDNJ/Rutgers - NJMS

Radiation Oncology
UMDNJ/Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson

Radiology
UC Irvine
University of Miami
University of Vermont

Urology
Brown University
UMDNJ/Rutgers-NJMS

Last edited:
NB: this is all hand-transcribed from our school's match board. I missed a few names but we had a 99% match rate (I'm not sure why they haven't put up the match list on the website in the past couple years since it's pretty stellar). Of note, UMDNJ is actually going to be taken over by Rutgers so for most of them I indicated as such to avoid confusion for next year.

Main ones???? Because Medicine, Peds, Psych, Fam Med DON'T matter? :thumbdown: But Prelim Surgery does? You have your priorities backwards. You wanna show how awesome a school is? Write out its Medicine match, not its neurosurg/rads/derm match.

I agree, that sort of crap is pure SDN nonsense. I think every specialty match should be given importance, not just the EROADs and surgery specialties. I would actually venture to say that matching the top tier of IM is probably as competitive as these hyper competitive specialties.

I agree, that sort of crap is pure SDN nonsense. I think every specialty match should be given importance, not just the EROADs and surgery specialties. I would actually venture to say that matching the top tier of IM is probably as competitive as these hyper competitive specialties.

I would agree, but defining the "top tier" residency programs for every "less competitive" speciality is exceeding difficult. It's much simpler to try to identify the "quality" of a match list by noting the raw numbers of those accepted into the most competitive specialities. Hopefully we all understand that raw numbers are crap, but that's all the lists provide. One could argue that a school matching 5/15 in ortho is not as strong at ortho matching as compared to another that goes 4/4, but those numbers simply aren't provided. Anyone looking at these match lists should take them with a grain of salt because the students at every school have vastly different interests in terms of specialty and location.

If you actually want to quantify the quality of a school in the match, I think it's far more important to consider match lists over multiple years to get a large enough n-value. Let's imagine a middle-tier school that over 5 years at 200 students/class only places 1 students into derm. At that point the odds very slim that only 1/1000 students wanted to go into derm, and it's more likely that this particular school has a difficulty matching into derm. Still not a tried-and-true method, but I believe it's far more realistic and accurate than looking at a single year.

lol wut? Says the guy who hasn't started medical school yet?

These match lists are mainly just put up here for people's interests. Thus why they're on the allo and not pre-allo board to help people decide what school to go to. It doesn't matter to any of us who matched where really because...well we're already at a school.

If you actually want to quantify the quality of a school in the match, I think it's far more important to consider match lists over multiple years to get a large enough n-value. Let's imagine a middle-tier school that over 5 years at 200 students/class only places 1 students into derm. At that point the odds very slim that only 1/1000 students wanted to go into derm, and it's more likely that this particular school has a difficulty matching into derm. Still not a tried-and-true method, but I believe it's far more realistic and accurate than looking at a single year.

This is not accurate. Certain schools are well known for sending higher-than-average numbers of students into specific specialties on an annual basis (e.g. NYMC for radiology, one of the D.C. programs for orthopedic surgery, etc). This has little to do with school quality and more to do with emphasis on student exposure to certain specialties at different schools.

I would agree, but defining the "top tier" residency programs for every "less competitive" speciality is exceeding difficult. It's much simpler to try to identify the "quality" of a match list by noting the raw numbers of those accepted into the most competitive specialities. Hopefully we all understand that raw numbers are crap, but that's all the lists provide. One could argue that a school matching 5/15 in ortho is not as strong at ortho matching as compared to another that goes 4/4, but those numbers simply aren't provided. Anyone looking at these match lists should take them with a grain of salt because the students at every school have vastly different interests in terms of specialty and location.

That's nonsense if I've ever heard it. Every year there's a slightly different match based upon the interests of students and the overall focus of the school. This year NJMS had a much higher number of people going into primary care-esque specialties because more people wanted to do them, not because our school sends "less people" into hypercompetitive specialties. It has nothing to do with the quality of our school's education. If anything even within our hypercompetitive specialties we have stellar matches - NYP Cornell for neurosurgery, Eye and Ear for ophtho, etc.

Specialty match is also variable by region. Out in the midwest you will get a much higher proportion of the class going into something like FM, for example.

I'm pretty sure I'd want the best students, period, not just bragging rights.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is not accurate. Certain schools are well known for sending higher-than-average numbers of students into specific specialties on an annual basis (e.g. NYMC for radiology, one of the D.C. programs for orthopedic surgery, etc). This has little to do with school quality and more to do with emphasis on student exposure to certain specialties at different schools.

I'm fully aware of this. I was the one who posted the stats for Georgetown earlier in the thread that confirmed that they match high into ortho every year. Someone else mentioned how MCW always put a lot into gas. The only way to see if that's something consistent or just a one year deviation is to view lists from multiple years.

And my argument wasn't saying that their are higher quality schools, hence me saying "quality". I would never want to infer than a school is BETTER than another school. My entire post was saying that match lists don't give all the information (4/4 vs 5/15 example) and there are large fluctuations in match lists every year so you can't look at one year's list to try to get a big picture of the school as a whole.

That's nonsense if I've ever heard it. Every year there's a slightly different match based upon the interests of students and the overall focus of the school.

That's exactly why I said it's important to look at match lists over multiple years. Also, the last sentence of my first paragraph said "Anyone looking at these match lists should take them with a grain of salt because the students at every school have vastly different interests in terms of specialty and location." You're calling my statement nonsense and and trying to argue against it using something I already said I agree with.

+1

We had 9 match to urology this year and 0 last year.

Again, exactly what I said. To get the big picture of a school, you need to "consider match lists over multiple years" because there can be big fluctuations year to year.

Wow, aren't Ortho and rads completely different? Not to get too personal, but did that person do it out of availability/desperation or did they already enjoy rads?

I don't know the details. I know he was really interested in Ortho initially, and we were all kinda shocked when he didn't match into it. He seemed fairly happy with his SOAP position, though.

That's nonsense if I've ever heard it. Every year there's a slightly different match based upon the interests of students and the overall focus of the school.

Agreed. My class has like 5 people interested in going into Rad Onc, but we haven't had anyone go into it in the past few years. I'm really interested to see where everyone ends up next year.

This is actually why it's important to look at the Medicine/Peds/etc lists as well, because while the numbers tend to vary from year to year, they tend to vary less than the surgical subspecialties, and you can get an idea of what sort of programs people are headed into by looking at these trends.

I don't know the details. I know he was really interested in Ortho initially, and we were all kinda shocked when he didn't match into it. He seemed fairly happy with his SOAP position, though.

did this person by any chance match into radiology at dartmouth a couple years back? idk what school they went to but we heard about it all the way over by my neck of the woods. gave us all hope in the soap haha

did this person by any chance match into radiology at dartmouth a couple years back? idk what school they went to but we heard about it all the way over by my neck of the woods. gave us all hope in the soap haha

Nope, not Dartmouth. And it was this year... the match that happened a month ago. The one where dozens of people on SDN were completely confuzzled as to why they couldn't land a FM residency.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I noticed an interesting trend...as an EM applicant, I was surprised by how much pedigree really didn't matter as much for the EM matches. There were a couple of very strong names that had comparatively pretty weak EM matches. Really pretty interesting actually. Might be a good thing for a premed interested in EM to ask some clinical/ fourth year students at that school how good they are at getting people into the EM places of their choice since those matches are notoriously hard to interpret (unlike IM, which arguably follows USNews a little more closely).

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I noticed an interesting trend...as an EM applicant, I was surprised by how much pedigree really didn't matter as much for the EM matches. There were a couple of very strong names that had comparatively pretty weak EM matches. Really pretty interesting actually. Might be a good thing for a premed interested in EM to ask some clinical/ fourth year students at that school how good they are at getting people into the EM places of their choice since those matches are notoriously hard to interpret (unlike IM, which arguably follows USNews a little more closely).

I think EM is to some degree still figuring out what the "best programs" are as a field since it's so new and b/c the criteria for what you're looking for in an EM residency is different from say, medicine, general surgery, etc.

I think another factor is that some of the top EM programs such as Cinncinati, Indiana, and Hennepin are in the midwest, and many people on the coasts, for various reasons, would prefer to train at a weaker program on the coasts over an area of the country they are not familar with.

Last edited:
I think EM is to some degree still figuring out what the "best programs" are as a field since it's so new and b/c the criteria for what you're looking for in an EM residency is different from say, medicine, general surgery, etc.

Yes, and pervasive thought in the EM community is that the prestige/training of program is inversely related to that of the medicine and surgery departments.

However, this is becoming less true as EM becomes more "established".

Yes, and pervasive thought in the EM community is that the prestige/training of program is inversely related to that of the medicine and surgery departments.

This is sometimes true but definitely not universal by any means.

It seems like the EM programs that are considered the "best" are those that have been around the longest. Many programs that have strong academic backing aren't considered among the "best." I don't even know what constitutes a "strong" EM program to be honest.

I don't fully understand the line of thinking with regards to it being "inversely related" :confused:

Nope, not Dartmouth. And it was this year... the match that happened a month ago. The one where dozens of people on SDN were completely confuzzled as to why they couldn't land a FM residency.

This also happened at my school this year. Guy didn't match ortho and SOAPed into Rads. Was basically to get a spot. I think he was interested in EM early on and switched to ortho 3rd year. Not sure about prior interest in rads.

I think the relatively high numbers of unmatched in anesthesia and rads made these types of specialty switches unusually common during SOAP.

This also happened at my school this year. Guy didn't match ortho and SOAPed into Rads. Was basically to get a spot. I think he was interested in EM early on and switched to ortho 3rd year. Not sure about prior interest in rads.

I think the relatively high numbers of unmatched in anesthesia and rads made these types of specialty switches unusually common during SOAP.

Funny: A guy from my school was unmatched in EM and soaped into anesthesia . . . In NYC, no less!

I don't fully understand the line of thinking with regards to it being "inversely related" :confused:

The thinking is that at places where the IM or surg department aren't all-powerful, more diagnosis/treatment/dispo happens in the ED. Some places have IM fellows floating around the ED just waiting for the chest pain patient to wander through the door. Some places have very strong EM departments (and thus hospital policies) that are able to keep control/management of the trauma patient until the point where they are whisked off to the OR. I'm not saying that I concur with the notion, but I've heard it fleshed out during discussion about how to pursue an EM match that those relationships are worth noting. What is the relationship between EM and IM/Surg? Is the ED just triaging or an "employee" of the specialists, or are they managing to the full extent of their scope? Hope that makes sense.

The thinking is that at places where the IM or surg department aren't all-powerful, more diagnosis/treatment/dispo happens in the ED. Some places have IM fellows floating around the ED just waiting for the chest pain patient to wander through the door. Some places have very strong EM departments (and thus hospital policies) that are able to keep control/management of the trauma patient until the point where they are whisked off to the OR. I'm not saying that I concur with the notion, but I've heard it fleshed out during discussion about how to pursue an EM match that those relationships are worth noting. What is the relationship between EM and IM/Surg? Is the ED just triaging or an "employee" of the specialists, or are they managing to the full extent of their scope? Hope that makes sense.

Perfect response. I basically got fed the same information from a couple EM residents at a "good" EM program. Like any residency, it's about exposure and volume for the best training experience and this is why it can be "inversely" related. No one wants to come out of residency feeling unprepared.

So, just don't assume those "big names" that we're accustomed to hearing are the best EM programs.

Perfect response. I basically got fed the same information from a couple EM residents at a "good" EM program. Like any residency, it's about exposure and volume for the best training experience and this is why it can be "inversely" related. No one wants to come out of residency feeling unprepared.

So, just don't assume those "big names" that we're accustomed to hearing are the best EM programs.

Oh I know, but that's my point. A lot of the big name schools aren't sending students to the "big name" EM programs, at least not this year- the actual, established, commonly accepted "top ranked" EM programs (which i agree are often not at the big IM/surgical powerhouses).

I just found that odd, that's all. I suspect it has to do partly with what someone was saying- that east coast people prefer to stick with the east coast, and they ignore the really well-established midwestern and southern programs due to regional bias. I also wonder if this is a reflection of their own experience in their ED- given that their ED is not super strong, does not have a ton of resident autonomy, and may be viewed as one of the weaker departments in this huge powerhouse academic hospital, EM might just not be attracting very strong students from those individual schools. Anyway, I'm obviously making huge generalizations and I'm probably taking it too far, I just realized that while I was quickly scanning the match lists and thought it was an interesting trend.

Anyone have Loma Linda's? I can't find it on their website.

Thanks for the clarification. idk how much I agree with that only because I've seen multiple extremely strong EM residencies at places with excellent IM and surg residencies (on the interview trail, where friends matched to, etc).

Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS) 2013
Total 108 (not including Prelim/Trans)
Prelim/Trans at the end...

Anesthesiology (7)
Jackson Memorial Hosp/Jackson Health System, Miami, FL
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
SUNY-Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY
St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY
University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA
VCU Health System, Richmond, VA
Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC

Dermatology (2)
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
University of South Florida Morsani Program, Tampa, FL

Emergency Medicine (12)
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
Christiana Care Health Services, Newark, DE
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA (2)
State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
University of California-Davis, Sacramento, CA
University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL
University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, NV
University of Tennessee COM, Chattanooga, TN
Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI

Family Medicine (15)
Eastern Virginia Medical School-Portsmouth, Portsmouth VA (4)
In His Image at St John Medical Center, Tulsa, OK
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Brown University, Pawtucket, RI
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Spartanburg, SC
University of Colorado (Healthone Rose Medical Center), Denver, CO
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
University of Rochester/Highland Hospital, Rochester, NY
US Air Force Regional Hospital/Headquarters Air Armament Center, Elglin AFB, FL
VCU Health System, Falls Church, VA
VCU-Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, VA
Wright State University/Dayton Community Hospital, Dayton, OH
York Hospital, York, PA

Internal Medicine (19)
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA (3)
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Florida Hospital Medical Center, Orlando, FL
Kaiser-Santa Clara, Santa Clara, CA
Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus, OH
National Capital Consortium Program/Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Navy), Bethesda, MD
Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Portsmouth, VA
Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
University of California-San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
University of California-Davis, Sacramento, CA
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
University of Texas Medical School, Houston, TX
University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA (2)
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
Wright State University (Air Force), Dayton, OH

Medicine/Pediatrics (2)
Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University Program, Providence, RI

Neurology (1)
University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL

Obstetrics/Gynecology (6)
Bayfront Medical Center, St Petersburg, FL
Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
University Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD

Orthopedic Surgery (4)
Naval Medical Center San Diego, San Diego, CA
Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
University of Illinois-Chicago, Chicago, IL
University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC

Otolaryngology (1)
University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, NV

Pathology-Anatomic/Clinical (2)
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC (2)

Pediatrics (15)
Children’s Hospital-Oakland, Oakland, CA
Children’s National Medical Center/GWU, Washington, DC (2)
Cincinnati Children’s Hosp Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (2)
Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
Jefferson Medical College/DuPont Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
NYMC at Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
Ohio State University/Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH
University of Alabama Medical Center, Birmingham, AL
University of South Florida Morsani Program, Tampa, FL
VCU Health System, Richmond, VA

Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2)
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI

Psychiatry (3)
Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Resident Training, Boston, MA
University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC

Radiology-Diagnostic (3)
Albert Einstein COM/Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
LSU-Shreveport, Shreveport, LA
Virginia Commonwealth U Health System, Richmond, VA

Surgery – General (10)
Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
St John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, MI
SUNY-Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
Tripler Army Medical Center, Tripler AMC, HI
University of California-San Diego, San Diego, CA
University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY
University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, OH

Urology (3)
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami, FL
University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC

Vascular Surgery-Integrated (1)
University of Alabama Medical Center, Birmingham, AL

Medicine-Preliminary (6)
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA (4)

Surgery-Preliminary (7)
Leigh Valley Health Network, Allentown, PA
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami, FL
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA

Transitional Year (1)
Madigan Healthcare system/Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA

Hey does anyone have access to Temple's match list from this year? The website still isn't updated for some reason. Thanks in advance!

Hi - some of the people in this thread only post the match list without a corresponding school name at the top. I would like to see the match lists for Georgetown and OHSU... anybody have those? Thanks!!

Hi - some of the people in this thread only post the match list without a corresponding school name at the top. I would like to see the match lists for Georgetown and OHSU... anybody have those? Thanks!!

That would be because they were posted in the title, which was lost in the new forum format.

Anyone have the NYMC match list WITH the students' names on them? What about UMDNJ/NJMS/Rutgers lists and SUNY Stony Brook lists?

Thanks!

392215547_bf0e298327.jpg