2013 TWU & UTMB Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ryansmom2009, I'm almost positive I'll be going to UTMB but I will know for certain in a month!

Has anyone created a UTMB Class of 2015 facebook page yet?
Taypet: just wondering how you'll know for certain in a month? is that when the 2nd round of applicants will know? I'm interviewing March 1st and am so nervous. I wonder how many people they'll be interviewing and for how many spots? anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

Search for UTMB MOT class of 2015. Very exciting! Did they say when you needed to accept by? I wonder if they are still interviewing or if all of our classmates are decided.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have and it doesn't come up I don't understand... It says we have to submit the form by April 5

But when I interviews for the 2nd applications deadline they said it was the only interview date scheduled so I think they're dont interviewing...

Just so you guys know, they've updated the application process for the upcoming semester. So for those applying for Fall 2014, check the updated website!

From what I understand, they no longer require interviews (YES!!!!) and instead added a new requirement for a teacher's recommendation. They also changed the personal statement prompt.

Good luck!

Does anyone want to share their waitlist success stories from 2013? I am waitlisted for TWU Dallas and would love to hear some happy stories so that I can be a bit more optimistic! Maybe some of the other waitlist people would appreciate it too