2014-2015 Application Status Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interview from Temple University

Same here! Awesome that they provide accommodation for 2 nights at a hotel! Waiting on NYCPM so I can hit 2 schools in one go!

Members don't see this ad.

All of my transcripts have arrived to AACPMAS. Finally. How long can I expect the verification process to take at this stage in the game?

I hope we hear from Kent here in the next couple days!

Members don't see this ad :)
DMU II scheduled for 10/17. Really pumped to check this school out!

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted my transcripts on 8/29 and they still have not been received yet. How much longer!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone interested in meeting up for interviews and sharing some of the cost.
9/20-9/22 Barry Interview on monday but arriving the Sat before around 9 p.m. Already have a car and hotel booked for the days I am there. If anyone wants to meet up and share some of the expense for either let me know. Staying at the Hyatt Regency Miami hotel -4 star hotel- (about 9 miles from campus but can drive with car).
9/28-9/29 DMU Interview in Iowa. Arrive Sunday around 2 p.m. Still looking at hotels to get a good price and debating renting a car.
10/4-10/6 Temple in PA. Getting in around 6 a.m. Sunday morning. Everything seems to be in walking distance and Temple will get you a hotel.
I am not against bunking up with another dude while there so let me know if you want in and we can split some of the cost.

Also I called NYC today. They started reviewing applications today but their internet crashed and kinda messed some stuff up. They said invites should start to be sent out within the next couple of days and interviews will start the first of October.

Temple scheduled for 10/17, NYCPM scheduled for 10/21, DMU for 10/3, II for CSPM at SMU but I emailed them to get a later date in Oct!

I FINALLY got verified today! That was rough. Does this mean the schools won't get my application until next Wednesday?

Reactions: 1 users
cGPA 2.95 sGPA 3.15 BCP 3.04 MCAT: 24 (9p/7v/8b)
Application sent: 8/6/14 (NYCPM,CSPM, and Western)
Email: NYCPM,Western, and CSPM 9/8/14
Interview invites: NYCPM and CSPM 9/11/14

Hopefully, I will get an interview invite from Western as well.

Scheduled interview for CSPM on 10/24 and they said that I am eligible for the Dean's Scholarship of $10,000! Anyone else interviewing then?

So has anyone had their MCAT results received by AACPMAS yet?

Last edited:
I got ii's from Barry, NYCPM, Temple, and Kent today.

So now that most of the schools have responded, I was thinking it might benefit us to post when our interview dates are so some of us could potentially share travel expenses. It would also be cool to meet some of you guys in person!

For me:

Kent: 10/1
DMU: 9/29
Barry: 9/22
Temple: 10/17

Interviews:
DMU: 10/3
Temple: 10/17
NYCPM: 10/21
CSPM: 10/24

*Probably not going to my interview for Barry or Western (not my top choices)
*Still waiting on Scholl and AZPod (but won't be going to AZPod interview anyways)

Last edited:

Last edited:
Just fyi for those of you waiting to hear back from Scholl- I just called them and they were having issues accessing the AACPMAS site and therefore have not received applications yet. They are hoping to have the issue fixed by the end of the day and to send emails that they have received applications and then interview invites beginning in a few days.

I just got the verification email from Scholl.

Reactions: 1 users
Kent: 10/3
Temple: 10/6
Western: was 9/23, trying to change to 10/7
CSPM: 10/8
I scheduled NY and FL closer to the end of the month, but will cancel if I get an acceptance before then.
Still waiting to hear from School, DMU, and AZPOD

Received interview invitations from CSPM, Kent, Temple, and NYCPM. Just got got an email from DMU saying they will not offer me an interview, which is painful for me because DMU is my top choice. Have not heard from AZPOD yet but I am doubtful because my GPA is lower than their average. Grrr...

I'm a little behind the rest of you but I was finally verified today! App will get sent tomorrow!
Good luck to everyone with interviews coming up!

Interviewing @:

Kent: 10/9
DMU: 10/20
Scholl: still waiting
Temple: still waiting
How long did DMU take to get back to you after they sent you the email about getting your application?