Program-Specific Info / Q's 2014 MOT interviews at Touro University in NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

#OTJen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, Has anyone interviewed at TUN recently? I am going to interview in Dec. and am wondering what the process is like. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Tanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I received my invitation to interview yesterday for Jan. 8th. Let me know how yours goes! Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
@TexasGirlOT did you have any courses in progress? Charles emailed me yesterday about sending a grade in for one of my courses but never got a return email after that.

Congrats on the interview by the way! May I ask your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
@futureOTsj I have completed my undergrad and all of my prerequisites for Touro. Charles is really great about returning phone calls as I had questions about the application as well.

My undergrad GPA is 3.05 and prereq GPA for Touro is 3.69
I have around 200 hours working in a special needs facility and a little over 100 shadowing OT hours. My GPA is not as competitive as I would like it to be, but I have hope and want to spread hope that determination, hard work, and experience can pay off! Good luck to everyone and I will keep you updated on my status for Touro :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hello @TexasGirlOT! Thank you for your response. I had my professor send in a grade check to Charles last Friday so I'm hoping that he will open the email soon since I'll be finishing my undergrad degree next week. But, I was wondering if you had calculated your pre-reqs yourself or did Charles give you that number. I'm glad that you were able to get an interview with Touro because I also have a low OTCAS GPA. But, you give me hope for an interview! Crossing my fingers for the both of us for acceptance.

If you don't mind me asking, where else are you applying? And, did you get interviews elsewhere?

Good luck to everyone interviewing today! If anyone has information about the format and questions from today please let me know! I have an interview in Feb and am very nervous! Thank you in advance :)