2015-2016 Baylor Post-Baccalaureate Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I emailed Ms. Sneed this morning about interviews. She said "Some applicants have been notified already, however, the selection committee will be reviewing files until March 20, the final notification date for all PBP applicants."

I believe that interview is mandatory. Therefore, I believe that if there is no interview invitations by the interview dates listed, the rejection chance is high.
I am so nervous now! But at least we get to know sooner what our status is. I wonder how many applicants are they going to interview and how many have been notified already!

Members don't see this ad.

I am so nervous now! But at least we get to know sooner what our status is. I wonder how many applicants are they going to interview and how many have been notified already!
I'm really hoping she really meant "some" and that more calls will be made.... like one to me!

From what I understand they usually interview 25 to 30 applicants.
I've never wanted my phone to ring so bad in all my life!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm really hoping she really meant "some" and that more calls will be made.... like one to me!

From what I understand they usually interview 25 to 30 applicants.
I've never wanted my phone to ring so bad in all my life!
SAME HERE!!! I check my phone every 2 minutes!!!!

Does anyone have any interest in doing some major DAT studying in late May, June, and July? (in the event we don't get phone calls) I know I am going to have to retake the DAT and would probably do much better if I had someone to study with.

Does anyone have any interest in doing some major DAT studying in late May, June, and July? (in the event we don't get phone calls) I know I am going to have to retake the DAT and would probably do much better if I had someone to study with.
Me!!!! That is my backup plan too! I want to re-take the DAT again and raise my scores. I think I will do much better... HOWEVER, I WANT THE PHONE CALL!!!!!!! :D

Me!!!! That is my backup plan too! I want to re-take the DAT again and raise my scores. I think I will do much better... HOWEVER, I WANT THE PHONE CALL!!!!!!! :D
Where are you located at? I am in Fort Worth. Hope we both get that phone call!

I am in Fort Worth too!!!! I really hope so! :arghh::arghh:
Well then we need to become DAT study buddies. I have lots of study materials but do better studying with another person.

My patience is running thin today! I've never wanted to be something so bad in all my life. If this post bacc doesn't happen, I will continue on until some school accepts me! I will be victorious!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!

I actually just called Ms. Sneed a few minutes before finding this thread to ask about interviews. She had the same response as previously posted.. "Some interviews have already been given but applications are still being reviewed." I wish you all the best of luck.. please keep posting and updating and congratulations to those who already received an interview! :)

Hi everyone!

I actually just called Ms. Sneed a few minutes before finding this thread to ask about interviews. She had the same response as previously posted.. "Some interviews have already been given but applications are still being reviewed." I wish you all the best of luck.. please keep posting and updating and congratulations to those who already received an interview! :)
Good news!! I am feeling a little nervous because tomorrow is March 1st, but your post gave me some hope! I hope we all hear from them very soon.

Last week before the interviews! Let's hope we hear something today!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm beginning to think that the phone call is not going to happen :(:(:(

I remember applying for this program twice! It was a crazy waiting period. They are very specific and with the limited amount of seats it is very competitive. Good luck to all, if you don't get in, something better is planned for you. Looking back, if I had been accepted to this program, sure I would have already been a third year dental student but then I would not have moved to another state and done a masters program, met other people, gained other experiences. So everything happens for a good reason :) Have faith and keep working towards your goal when it is meant to happen it will, not a day sooner.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys I'm withdrawing my PBP interview! I really hope someone on here gets the call! You all are very deserving! Don't lose hope! Keep working hard towards your dream!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys I'm withdrawing my PBP interview! I really hope someone on here gets the call! You all are very deserving! Don't lose hope! Keep working hard towards your dream!!!
Congrats on your acceptance to SA :) I hope I hear from them this Monday. I already gave up but you gave me some hope! Thanks and good luck in SA! :)

Thank you!! I really hope you're the one that gets the call! :)

Thank you!! I really hope you're the one that gets the call! :)
THANK YOU!! Was your interview the 11th or the 12th? Did you call them already? I tried to email Ms. Sneed, but didn't get a reply! I hope they have other interview dates open... What is the latest they can send an invite? The day before? Ugh, I am so nervous :)

I was supposed to interview tomorrow @ 1PM. I talked to Ms. Sneed at 3 PM yesterday. They're only having interviews tomorrow and thursday so if you haven't received anything I'm really sorry :(

anyone know if they will be doing interviews other than march 11th and 12th?

anyone know if they will be doing interviews other than march 11th and 12th?
I am not sure! But since March 20th is the official day they will announce the status of applicants, I guess there are no more interviews :( :( :(

REJECTED TODAY :sorry::bigtears::bigtears:

Want to know the good thing? Retake your DAT and take a couple classes and you will have a good chance next year. Plus, it will be substantially cheaper.

Want to know the good thing? Retake your DAT and take a couple classes and you will have a good chance next year. Plus, it will be substantially cheaper.
I will re-take the DAT. I am so excited for the upcoming cycle but at the same time had a little bit of hope! Thank you for the positive spirit :)

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone who has applied, interviewed, or a part of the program now would be able to share their experiences or give any advice. I am applying to the PBP for 2016-2017 and I would really appreciate it. I already made a 2016-2017 Baylor Post-Baccalaureate Program thread and will pass on any information to that thread as well.