2015 CYCLE MEDPREP SIU program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CM723689

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So i just joined SDN and i figured i'd start here for anyone who has or is going through the same process as me. I've been recently invited to cycle 1 interview day at SIU MEDPREP; upon interview day will be an exam which includes a reading test, a cognitive abilities test, a biology test, two chemistry tests and a short essay. Now i'm in the process of reviewing my old notes but has anyone found this exam/ essay to be difficult?

Also for anyone who has been through this, what type of questions did they ask you in the interview? I appreciate any positive responses guys thank you well in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I just wanted to ask about how long after you applied to found out about your acceptance and how was the interview day like?

I got invited to Admission Day cycle 2. Coming up. Can you tell me what to really expect from the exams? I'm super nervous? Are they weighed heavily on acceptance? I'm really nervous about admission's days.. Eeek...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! Good luck with Admissions Day for cycle 2! I was recently accepted from cycle 1 and I'm really excited! The exams weren't that bad in my opinion, the biggest thing is for you to get REST and RELAX!

GOOD LUCK!

I am a graduating Medprep student and I am subletting my apartment in Carbondale. It is furnished, top floor corner unit, has a view, and is located at the Pointe, one of the closest apartments to campus. For more details or if you have questions about medprep in general, don't hesitate to PM me.

I got invited to Admission Day cycle 2. Coming up. Can you tell me what to really expect from the exams? I'm super nervous? Are they weighed heavily on acceptance? I'm really nervous about admission's days.. Eeek...
I'm super nervous about admissions day next Monday! How'd it go for you? How was the exams?