2015 MCAT study partners

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigspace

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone who is preparing for the MCAT this summer interested in chatting about their progress? I am not in touch with anyone else who's preparing for the MCAT right now, and I think it would be good to have someone to talk about the stuff I'm reviewing with.

I'm in NYC. I'm a reapplicant and second-time test taker. I got a 33 on the old MCAT. I've never taken psychology or sociology.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I am. Not quite sure about how to tackle this exam. Taking it in Aug. Enrolled for a Kaplan class. You?
Amanda

I'm interested in chatting daily or every 2 days atleast. Just a quick phone call. i took the MAY 2014 mcat and now taking the Aug one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone who is preparing for the MCAT this summer interested in chatting about their progress? I am not in touch with anyone else who's preparing for the MCAT right now, and I think it would be good to have someone to talk about the stuff I'm reviewing with.

I'm in NYC. I'm a reapplicant and second-time test taker. I got a 33 on the old MCAT. I've never taken psychology or sociology.
Hey! PM me!

Hi, if you have room for one more study partner I'd like to join your group. I have a Bachelor's degree and am finishing up my long-delayed post-bac Orgo and Physics courses. I think it would help to know other people who are in a similar boat! Thank you!!