2015 Nontrad Applicants' Progress Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats on your acceptance! Where are you going, if you don't mind me asking? I saw something about how your first year is split?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your acceptance! Where are you going, if you don't mind me asking? I saw something about how your first year is split?
I am going to the University of Louisville. It is a program called MED and you take half medical school classes with a couple of grad school classes. You get a lot of support and it just makes sure you have what you need to succeed in med school. I had a low mcat score. But the mcat is the devil

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to the University of Louisville. It is a program called MED and you take half medical school classes with a couple of grad school classes. You get a lot of support and it just makes sure you have what you need to succeed in med school. I had a low mcat score. But the mcat is the devil

I've never heard of that - I'm in Tennessee so I'll definitely look into that program. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I've never heard of that - I'm in Tennessee so I'll definitely look into that program. Good luck!
They only accept a maximum of 3 people a year so I don't think many people even know it exists. I'm not sure how they choose either.

Can y'all believe we are coming to the end of this cycle? The year seems to have flown by.

I am so grateful for the support from everyone on this thread. Thank you, semi-anonymous internet friends!!

I hope all of you are bound for big adventures. If you are headed to Cleveland by chance, PM me. Let's become real-life friends.

As my undergrad automated telephone system always signed off - Goodbye and good luck!
(Yes, I am old enough to have registered for classes and accepted financial aid by phone rather than internet. Ha!)

Reactions: 5 users
Can y'all believe we are coming to the end of this cycle? The year seems to have flown by.

I am so grateful for the support from everyone on this thread. Thank you, semi-anonymous internet friends!!

I hope all of you are bound for big adventures. If you are headed to Cleveland by chance, PM me. Let's become real-life friends.

As my undergrad automated telephone system always signed off - Goodbye and good luck!
(Yes, I am old enough to have registered for classes and accepted financial aid by phone rather than internet. Ha!)
Welcome to Cleveland! LeBron says "Hey!"

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a thread that has a list of everyone who's applied, their stats, and their status? Kind of like this thread, only with actual stats, or this thread, but for just nontrads?