2015 predentstudents chatroom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi? :poke:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't want to watch this lecture on waterborne pathogens someone please entertain me...

Members don't see this ad :)
Studying and trying to recover from last night... what're you guys up to?

Back from it's one month death, just in time for Easter!

Reactions: 1 user
I would if I didn't have to study for biochem test...

It's that time of year again, ladies and gentlemen.

Reactions: 1 users
Just began D2, AMA
I see an "Army" badge, did you get the Army HPSP scholarship? If yes, can you give a detailed outline of your application process?

If not HPSP, then uhhh... in 250 words or less, describe your first year of DS.

I see an "Army" badge, did you get the Army HPSP scholarship? If yes, can you give a detailed outline of your application process?

If not HPSP, then uhhh... in 250 words or less, describe your first year of DS.

I'll just start a separate thread.

I hate it when I'm bored late at night and the chatroom is dead :(

Reactions: 1 user
Guys, I'm still very confused about the ADEA AADSAS Transcript Request Form. Should I mail the form to my college's registrar and let them handle it on their own? How can I pay for the transcript? I'm a transfer student so I have taken classes in 5 colleges up until now. Correct information is very critical as it's going to be a mess if I don't get it right. Also, in the form, below the "date of birth" line is the "full name of institution" line but the institution name was already printed above, what institution are they referring to? Thank you

where the seniors at like sjv and brazil? I have a question