2015 Princeton review full length exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glazedonutlove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone bought the princeton review full length exams? There's like 8 of them I think. I'm just looking for input about them before spending all that money. Do you feel they are representative of the new exam?

Members don't see this ad.

there really is no way to know if they are representative or not, also there is no way the scoring on any of these exams from any company can be accurate when the first test administration with score report has not even happened yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
there really is no way to know if they are representative or not, also there is no way the scoring on any of these exams from any company can be accurate when the first test administration with score report has not even happened yet!
True, but after taking passages that are designed for the 2015, you kind of get a feel for what they are like. I'm just wondering about the quality in general

Wait are you talking about the pack that cost like $300?! I thought it was 8 exams... :(

They themselves state that it's only 3 exams that are exclusive to the pack. The other 3 you get with any of their content review books and as for the other 2 I'm yet to figure out where to get those.

TPR along with KTP are probably best resources for FL tests after AAMC itself.

Reactions: 1 user
They themselves state that it's only 3 exams that are exclusive to the pack. The other 3 you get with any of their content review books and as for the other 2 I'm yet to figure out where to get those.

who the hell is going to pay that much for 3 exams..nty

I took their demo 2015 test and noticed their verbal is just a copy and paste of AAMC 3r :mad:

I'm taking another one of their exams this weekend, I'll see if it's AAMc 4r verbal lol.

How were the other sections? Did they at least have the biochemistry and biology based ps?
I took their demo 2015 test and noticed their verbal is just a copy and paste of AAMC 3r :mad:

I'm taking another one of their exams this weekend, I'll see if it's AAMc 4r verbal lol.[/QUOTE

You still get 8 exams for $299. It's just that only 3 of those 8 are exclusive to that package, meaning the other 5 can be accessed by purchasing other TPR resources. So for example, if you bought a book from them and got 3 practice tests, you might think that you could also buy the 8-test package and get 11 total, but you actually would still only have 8.

I'm taking another one of their exams this weekend, I'll see if it's AAMc 4r verbal lol.
So they used aamc 3r passages or similar ones?

The complete review book comes with 4 full-length exams.

4+3=7

I don't know where that last one comes from. Regardless, I'm happy with the 4 exams I get for free.

Last edited:
The complete review book comes with 4 full-length exams.

4+3=7

I don't know where that last one comes from. Regardless, I'm happy with the 4 exams I get for free.
Wait are those 4 exams from the review book different from the 3 you get online from purchasing the other books? And I have the 4 exams but I wish they made it online instead of paper format..

So they used aamc 3r passages or similar ones?

they used aamc 3r.

How were the other sections? Did they at least have the biochemistry and biology based ps?

from what I remember (this was b4 i started studying for the 2015 test and doing 2015 passages so cant exactly recall) it did have a good amount of biochem, and i do remember biology based ps

i don't think I remember seeing much data analysis tho or primary research articles being used

Wait are those 4 exams from the review book different from the 3 you get online from purchasing the other books? And I have the 4 exams but I wish they made it online instead of paper format..

4 from the review book, 3 unique from buying the pack of 8 full lengths (according to a poster earlier in the thread). Not sure where the 5th non unique exam can be found. Maybe there's actually 4 unique in the full length set.

Paper format? I have access to these 4 on the website, but I don't want to start one until I'm ready to. Do you mean that they're not in the format of the actual exam?

If we bought one of their review books how do we get the 3 FL's that come with it?

If we bought one of their review books how do we get the 3 FL's that come with it?

You don't need to buy anything to get access to 4 full lengths. Flip to the back cover for instructions, but enter the ISBN of the full review book instead of yours.

You don't need to buy anything to get access to 4 full lengths. Flip to the back cover for instructions, but enter the ISBN of the full review book instead of yours.
Thanks, yeah I did so and only "TPR Demo Test, and Review 1 and 2 Test" show up. Those are the 3 FL's correct?

^^ Correct, but if you enter the ISBN of the big review book you get 4 instead of 3. Make sure it's selected on the drop down thing. Site is kind of strange.

http://www2.princetonreview.com/books/online-book-supplement

Practically speaking, anyone can just put an ISBN-13 code in that website and get access to tests. Kaplan at least asks you to enter a word from a certain page.

Agreed, seems too easy. Makes me feel that the tests can't be very accurate, or that they feel bad charging a crazy amount for them. I talked to a test prep rep who flat out told me that the prep companies are an experimental group just like all of us taking the new exam and that they don't really have any additional insights into this test. I wish the test prep companies would have dropped prices b/c they can't be certain on how to score this thing or on how to even help a student monitor progress since the first score reports/test administrations haven't occurred.