2015 SN2 PLAN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor W

Sworn enemy of Organic Chemistry
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am wondering if SN2ed will be making a new study plan for the 2015 plan? The problem is the resources required for the new exam are relatively scarce.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll probably update it at some point. However, it will probably be awhile because no one knows how the 2015 content review and practice passages will turn out. I'm guessing the ranking will be similar, but it's impossible to tell for now. Regardless, the basic format of the schedule will remain the same. At its core, my schedule is nothing novel and focuses on reviewing content, taking practice passages, then doing even more reviewing and practice passages followed up with FLs and regular practice passages.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll probably update it at some point. However, it will probably be awhile because no one knows how the 2015 content review and practice passages will turn out. I'm guessing the ranking will be similar, but it's impossible to tell for now. Regardless, the basic format of the schedule will remain the same. At its core, my schedule is nothing novel and focuses on reviewing content, taking practice passages, then doing even more reviewing and practice passages followed up with FLs and regular practice passages.

Do you think you will extend the length of prep time to accommodate the extra subjects?

Btw: I used your schedule this summer and it was wonderful!