For Sale 2015 TPR Science workbook + CARS Workbook + In Class Compendium (40+ Psychology passages)

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Levrone

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trying to sell them separately. If you want one of the three, let me know.

qkYsCF6.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Are these all new passages from tpr for the 2015 mcat? have the 2012 hyper learning science and verbal and was wondering if it was the same or some passages updated to reflect the newer AAMC passages atleast for the science

I'm also interested! Any idea if the ICC and TPRH workbooks are the same passages as the old ones except for the psych section? How many psych problems are in each?

Does the CARS book have the same passages as TPRH verbal? Could you message me with prices? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the science workbook still available?

yep. many offers tho

and as of right now, all I have is the science workbook (2015). no markings at all in it.

also selling a very cheap access code for the 2015 sample test

Last edited:
yep. many offers tho

and as of right now, all I have is the science workbook (2015). no markings at all in it.

Hello , I would like to purchase the science workbook. Can we arrange for this?

yep. many offers tho

hey, if the science workbook is still available I would like to buy it.

Is the Science Workbook still available? I would like to buy it

I have a 2015 science workbook in mint condition if anyone wants to purchase it. Send me a PM.