2016-2017 AADSAS Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothdriller1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this was already addressed but how do you know what batch you are in for this year's cycle? If I submitted on 6/25/16 am I in the first batch?

Sorry if this is a repeated question.

Members don't see this ad.

Batches don't seem to be a thing this year. But I know the first MAILING was 6/24 and the second was 7/1. So based on that, no you're probably not first batch since you submitted on the 25th. But don't worry, that's plenty early.

Thanks krentist123! Also how long does it take to get the application mailed out? I got contacted from schools for supplementals, but on AADSAS it still says not mailed :(

Mine only took about five days! Usually the Friday following when it says your application was verified. Crazy that you already got supplementals, so schools must have some way of knowing when you e-submit even prior to verification. That's probably just an automated message telling you to complete the next step. It will be mailed soon, probably this Friday if it is verified.

Just got my GPA verified today, so I guess it will be sent out tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had mine verified on 7/6/16 and it is still not mailed. I thought it would go out last friday but maybe it will go out this Friday

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this was already addressed but how do you know what batch you are in for this year's cycle? If I submitted on 6/25/16 am I in the first batch?

Sorry if this is a repeated question.
No one's directly answered your question. Yes, there are no "batches" but if you want to think of it that way, you are likely "5th batch," since every Friday they send out your AADSAS.

Edit: grammar

I am a reapplicant this year and I have a question. I know that I have to put in my undergrad university again in the colleges attended section to put in new course work from the previous cycle. When I initially put my undergrad institution in last cycle, I said that it was my primary undergraduate institution. Of course when I put it in again, I said yes, this is my primary undergraduate institution, because it is. With my new entry I was also able to put my "degree awarded" since I also can't change my "degree expected" in my colleges information from last year since it is locked. I know that the school that is listed "primary" is the one highlighted on the cover letter. However, when i go to submit it comes back with an error saying i can only have one school listed has my primary undergraduate institution, even though the two i have listed are the same school. Since I can't change it from last cycle, that means that I have to change the new listing to "no" under the primary question. However, that means on the cover letter, the original listing that says "degree expected" will be the one highlighted even though my degree has now been awarded. I am sorry, I know that this is confusing and I really don't know how else to describe/explain it. Did anyone else also run into this problem? Thank you!

I am a reapplicant this year and I have a question. I know that I have to put in my undergrad university again in the colleges attended section to put in new course work from the previous cycle. When I initially put my undergrad institution in last cycle, I said that it was my primary undergraduate institution. Of course when I put it in again, I said yes, this is my primary undergraduate institution, because it is. With my new entry I was also able to put my "degree awarded" since I also can't change my "degree expected" in my colleges information from last year since it is locked. I know that the school that is listed "primary" is the one highlighted on the cover letter. However, when i go to submit it comes back with an error saying i can only have one school listed has my primary undergraduate institution, even though the two i have listed are the same school. Since I can't change it from last cycle, that means that I have to change the new listing to "no" under the primary question. However, that means on the cover letter, the original listing that says "degree expected" will be the one highlighted even though my degree has now been awarded. I am sorry, I know that this is confusing and I really don't know how else to describe/explain it. Did anyone else also run into this problem? Thank you!

I was so confused when I was entering my new coursework too since it makes you put it as a separate school. I can't remember the details but I called AADSAS and they can switch which one is your cover letter and they can probably switch "degree awarded" also. I would do that!