**2016-2017 URM Medical School Application Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhittyPsyche

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! It's that time of year, and we should really get some traffic back on the UH forums! I remember a few years ago when I joined SDN seeing the cycle for @ChemEngMD and @Dick Jones and was so inspiring. It's crazy to finally be in the application cycle!

Good luck to all of you! I am cheering for you all!

(GPA, Major, MCAT, Non-traditional, EC, Volunteering, Research, Funny Story, anything) or ask questions!)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys good luck! If anyone needs help with their personal statements let me know.

Reactions: 7 users
Hey guys good luck! If anyone needs help with their personal statements let me know.

Thank you! I may take you up on your offer, although I have had over 5 readers at this point and not sure if there is a point where over editing becomes unhelpful.

Anyways to start this off :)

I'm from the black diaspora, not American. I immigrated to the U.S. from a fairly poor country in a severely economically undeveloped area, i.e., no running water/central plumbing, or electricity in every room.

I am a senior at a top 20, psychology major. Lots of research, lab manager, two publications, hopefully more soon. Gap year lead research position. Not a crazy amount of shadowing ~100, lots of community volunteering in my neighborhood and kid's school. Would like more clinical volunteering, think that's my weakest area. Time has been a major factor.

Non traditional in the sense that I have two kids and am married (separated now). But am the same age as the avg ugrad.

Stats:
3.75-3.8 cgpa 3.72-3.75 sgpa (heavy course loads: 20cr/semester last two years, 15 first two years while working 48hrs/week)

MCAT July 9th, was taking June 18th but need to move that week, unavoidable. Hopefully doesn't put me too much of a disadvantage.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I may take you up on your offer, although I have had over 5 readers at this point and not sure if there is a point where over editing becomes unhelpful.

Anyways to start this off :)

I'm from the black diaspora, not American. I immigrated to the U.S. from a fairly poor country in a severely economically undeveloped area, i.e., no running water/central plumbing, or electricity in every room.

I am a senior at a top 20, psychology major. Lots of research, lab manager, two publications, hopefully more soon. Gap year lead research position. Not a crazy amount of shadowing ~100, lots of community volunteering in my neighborhood and kid's school. Would like more clinical volunteering, think that's my weakest area. Time has been a major factor.

Non traditional in the sense that I have two kids and am married (separated now). But am the same age as the avg ugrad.

Stats:
3.75-3.8 cgpa 3.72-3.75 sgpa (heavy course loads: 20cr/semester last two years, 15 first two years while working 48hrs/week)

MCAT July 9th, was taking June 18th but need to move that week, unavoidable. Hopefully doesn't put me too much of a disadvantage.

Can be a really interesting story. DM me with what you have.

- GPA: 3.51cGPA, 3.3sGPA
- Major: Biology/Psychology
- Class of 2015 graduate from top-1o university (non-traditional applicant)
- ECs: A lot of volunteering with math/science organization for females at my school, volunteering at university hospital, nursing homes in the community, CNA work
- Research: Completed research fellowship freshman-sophomore year, senior year independent study. One publication long ago
- Currently: Working as a medical assistant at a hospital. I plan to continue that into next year

Taking my MCAT on May 20, can't wait for that to be done with. When that's done, I'll have time to do my AMCAS application in depth (I've looked at it briefly) and my personal statement (haven't started). Hoping we URMs can all support each other!
what's your school list?

- GPA: 3.51cGPA, 3.3sGPA
- Major: Biology/Psychology
- Class of 2015 graduate from top-1o university (non-traditional applicant)
- ECs: A lot of volunteering with math/science organization for females at my school, volunteering at university hospital, nursing homes in the community, CNA work
- Research: Completed research fellowship freshman-sophomore year, senior year independent study. One publication long ago
- Currently: Working as a medical assistant at a hospital. I plan to continue that into next year

Taking my MCAT on May 20, can't wait for that to be done with. When that's done, I'll have time to do my AMCAS application in depth (I've looked at it briefly) and my personal statement (haven't started). Hoping we URMs can all support each other!

You have fantastic ECs and good clinical exposure!! Good job! Best of luck with your MCAT this month. How are your FLs so far? Within target score?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! Honestly, the MCAT has been a real beast for me to tackle. It's been pretty difficult to study for (especially because I work full time), and the test scores I've been getting on my Kaplan exams are nowhere near where I want to be scoring. I've been taking practice exams since mid-February? One test a week. My Kaplan scores have ranged from 489-497. I took 2 Next Step exams last week and got a 503, 499. My goal is to be within the 506-508 range to make up for my low GPA! I just finished the Section Bank last night (which was really hard, lol) and I plan on going through that again before May 20. Today I'm going to do the AAMC Sample Guide Questions. Overall, I'm keeping a positive attitude. I trust in my abilities to get my score to where I want it to be. How have things been going for you in terms of studying?

Have you consider d moving to one of the June dates? Well you do have a few weeks o get the full length scores up some more. Take your time, get the scores where you need them.

For me, studying was slow and sparse at first with the heavy course load and commitments. Basically focused on physics, bio and Biochem because I was in those classes this semester. Really weak with genchem atm. With my big finals out of the way it's getting down to business now. Focusing on all the topics from ground up.

I revised my schedule to match better with the new test date and feeling very confident now. Haven't taken any full lengths yet, but shooting for 515+

I have 3TPR, the 2 AAMC, OSG questions as a half length, NS 1/2 and 1 FL. And considering buying two EKs later.

I don't think it would put you at a disadvantage, but I would still try to have my AMCAS submitted sometime in June.

Yeah I have completed it already, transcripts already sent. Just need to submit on June 7th.

In terms of the transcript request forms, do you have to physically give those to the school registrar office or does AAMC send them the request electronically?

You have to print them and give them to the registrar. My registrar accepted a PDF through email and printed it with the transcripts.

GPA: 3.4 (both) at a school known notoriously to have grade deflation by med schools
Major: Bio
MCAT: 514
ECs: heavy research, minimal clinical (<200), a lot of other things here in there in terms of volunteering, TAing
Other: first generation, low income, hoping to go to research heavy school

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
GPA: 3.5 cGPA, 3.3 sGPA with a significant upward trend (3.93 GPA over the past four years.. that freshman year though :()
Major: Human Biology/Latin
MCAT: Taking is July 9th. I really wish I could've taken it earlier, but such is life.
ECs: co-advisor with a faculty member on a board, advisory board member for a philanthropic group, exec on a language club, peer mentor in a health club, pretty cool higher ed internship for the past 2 years
Volunteering: 100 hours ED volunteering, about 80 hours tutoring ESL elementary students in reading.
Research: 1 year of colon cancer research with 1 pub, about to move to a new breast cancer research lab. This lab is based at my #1 choice school's cancer center, so hopefully they look at it favorably.
Other: 50 hours shadowing, full-day primary care workshop, a few scholarships and awards, certificate from school of arts for engagement in local art community (took like 200 hours of service and involvement)

I'm most worried about my GPA and coming out 'average' to adcoms :(

Amazing upward trend!!

We have the same MCAT date. How is your studying going? Are you using any of the schedules from the MCAT forums?

GPA: 3.4 (both) at a school known notoriously to have grade deflation by med schools
ECs: heavy research (lots of posters, presentation, thesis, manuscript getting ready to be published), minimal clinical which might be bad (~150hr), a lot of other things here in there in terms of volunteering, lots of TAing
Other: public health study abroad trip, a few awards, first generation, low income, hoping to go to research heavy school

Hi there! Good luck this cycle.

Are you interested in public health? Applying to MD/MPH programs?

I also feel like I need more clinical, I've had a very limited schedule, only so many hours in the week. Now that I'm graduating I hope to get more experiences, though I know it has little impact on applying this cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! Good luck this cycle.

Are you interested in public health? Applying to MD/MPH programs?

I also feel like I need more clinical, I've had a very limited schedule, only so many hours in the week. Now that I'm graduating I hope to get more experiences, though I know it has little impact on applying this cycle.

I am, and I'm taking a gap year working as a research tech in a public health lab. But I'm not applying for the dual degree. Are you?

And yeah the lack of clinical hours suck and I really hope that doesn't hold us back! My gap year job will expose me to more clinical stuff but like you said it will likely have little impact on this coming cycle.

Oh well :(

I am, and I'm taking a gap year working as a research tech in a public health lab. But I'm not applying for the dual degree. Are you?

And yeah the lack of clinical hours suck and I really hope that doesn't hold us back! My gap year job will expose me to more clinical stuff but like you said it will likely have little impact on this coming cycle.

Oh well :(

Yeah I'm considering applying to a few. My research is in healthcare disparities and reducing the gap in adolescents. An MPH would really help my long term goals, plus I really want to continue to hone my research skills.

Hi Everyone! It's that time of year, and we should really get some traffic back on the UH forums! I remember a few years ago when I joined SDN seeing the cycle for @ChemEngMD and @Dick Jones and was so inspiring. It's crazy to finally be in the application cycle!

Good luck to all of you! I am cheering for you all!

(GPA, Major, MCAT, Non-traditional, EC, Volunteering, Research, Funny Story, anything) or ask questions!)

If anyone needs any advice etc. PM me!

Currently in my first gap year. I’m taking two. Graduated from a UC.
Cumulative GPA: 3.7
Science GPA: 3.55
MCAT Scores: Jan 2015: (7/6/9)=22; Jan 2016: (127/123/127/127)=504; April 2016
Research : Undergraduate: 3 years of research in a Neurogenesis and epilepsy lab. Presented this research at 3 conferences.
Currently I’m a researcher at a medical school in a neuro-ophthalmology lab. 3rd author publication from this lab. Expecting 1-2 first author publications by this year.
Volunteering (clinical): Hospice volunteering for 3 years and currently still volunteering. (4-5 hrs/week)
Physician shadowing – Neurology (50 hours)
Non-clinical volunteering: 3 years working with a non-profit that works with the chronically ill youth (5-6 hours/week)
Extracurricular activities: Founder of an advocacy group providing mentorship in the arts and athletics to the youth. Contemporary dancer for 9 years now and continued through college (several university productions and worked with professional choreographers).
Employment history: 2 years of a work-study job in the library (10-20 hours/week). I’ve also been dancing professionally in San Francisco since graduating in May.

Would also need serious help in condensing my school list to 30.

MD's:
California Northstate University
UC Davis
UC Riverside
UCLA Geffen
UCLA Drew
USC
UC Irvine
UCSD~
UCSF
Stanford
University of Washington
Rosalind Franklin University
University of Illinois~
Loyola University Chicago Stritch
Rush Medical College
U Chicago
Northwestern
Boston University~
Lewis Katz at Temple University
Drexel University
Penn State
University of Pennsylvania
Brown
Dartmouth~
Duke
New York Medical College
Albert Einstein
Columbia~
Mount Sinai
NYU
Cornell
George Washington University~
Georgetown University
U Michigan
Oakland University
Case Western Reserve
Yale~
Medical College of Wisconsin

DO's:
TUCOM-CA
TouroCOM-NY
Western U/COMP

Very top heavy, but hoping they'll see past my MCAT score! haha But will need to cut a few reaches. Any advice?

Last edited:
ECs: heavy research (lots of posters, presentation, thesis, manuscript getting ready to be published), minimal clinical which might be bad (~150hr), a lot of other things here in there in terms of volunteering, lots of TAing
Other: public health study abroad trip, a few awards, first generation, low income, hoping to go to research heavy school

On paper you should be ok. You could still try and find some opportunities to volunteer as you're doing your application and state that you're going to continue to do them throughout the next year if you wanted on your AMCAS. I had a similar thing where I thought I didn't have enough (230) and I found a cool thing that I just finished last week and was able to put it on there with no issue. Now I'm saying you should actually DO this thing so find what you like but it's helpful to be able to have another activity or continue with a current one and estimate the hours you will do in the future. Best of luck

MD's:
UC Davis
UC Riverside
UCLA Geffen
UCLA Drew
USC
UC Irvine
UCSD~
UCSF
Stanford
University of Washington
University of Illinois~
Rush Medical College
U Chicago
Northwestern
Boston University~
Drexel University
Penn State
Brown
Dartmouth~
Duke
New York Medical College
Albert Einstein
Columbia~
Mount Sinai
NYU
Cornell
Georgetown University
U Michigan
Oakland University
Case Western Reserve
Yale~

DO's:
TUCOM-CA
TouroCOM-NY
Western U/COMP

Very top heavy, but hoping they'll see past my MCAT score! haha But will need to cut a few reaches. Any advice?

You seem like an awesome applicant. Unfortunately, a lot of schools will not look past an MCAT score that isn't above/at their bottom 10%. I applied with the new MCAT and I was lucky to do really well (517) and my GPA was a 3.8. I feel as though my writing samples, ECs, LORs were amazing and I interview at about half of the schools you have here. These are all too programs which are all "MCAT snobs" for lack of a better term. It's not reflective of you, it's how the school likes to operate. Use MSAR to try and find schools where you are in the meaty part of their MCAT range and go from there. Good luck

MD's:
UC Davis
UC Riverside
UCLA Geffen
UCLA Drew
USC
UC Irvine
UCSD~
UCSF
Stanford
University of Washington
University of Illinois~
Rush Medical College
U Chicago
Northwestern
Boston University~
Drexel University
Penn State
Brown
Dartmouth~
Duke
New York Medical College
Albert Einstein
Columbia~
Mount Sinai
NYU
Cornell
Georgetown University
U Michigan
Oakland University
Case Western Reserve
Yale~

DO's:
TUCOM-CA
TouroCOM-NY
Western U/COMP

These are all great schools. What were you looking for when you made your school list? Also, it is a bit top heavy, I would add a few mid to low-tier schools.

These are all great schools. What were you looking for when you made your school list? Also, it is a bit top heavy, I would add a few mid to low-tier schools.
I'm interested in pursuing neurology or ophthalmology which are very academia oriented, so schools which have great research programs but also allow for engagement in other personal pursuits. Also, location really matters to me.

As a med student UCLA Drew, can you provide some insight of the program? What made it stand out for you to decide to matriculate? Thanks in advance :3!

I'm interested in pursuing neurology or ophthalmology which are very academia oriented, so schools which have great research programs but also allow for engagement in other personal pursuits. Also, location really matters to me.

As a med student UCLA Drew, can you provide some insight of the program? What made it stand out for you to decide to matriculate? Thanks in advance :3!

I'll message you :)

When we look at MSAR do we follow the same rules outlined on this site? (Applying to schools with averages that match our scores?) If we are allowed to move that percentage a little it, by how much would we do so?

When we look at MSAR do we follow the same rules outlined on this site? (Applying to schools with averages that match our scores?) If we are allowed to move that percentage a little it, by how much would we do so?

I paid less attention to the medians and more attention to the 10th-90th MCAT/GPA percentiles for accepted applicants. I was either at or below (mostly below) the median of all the schools I was accepted to. Though in most cases, I was above the 10th percentiles.

Just to give you an idea of how much you can "move that percentage" with some success, I'm matriculating at a reach school where I was 2 points below and 0.1 points below the 10th percentile for MCAT and GPA, respectively. But also keep in mind that my application (graduate research degree + research grants + publications + mentoring H.S. students in research) fit nicely with the school's heavy emphasis on research and teaching. So while my MCAT/GPA was lacking, it seems like the committee liked other parts of my app.

Reactions: 5 users
I paid less attention to the medians and more attention to the 10th-90th MCAT/GPA percentiles for accepted applicants. I was either at or below (mostly below) the median of all the schools I was accepted to. Though in most cases, I was above the 10th percentiles.

Just to give you an idea of how much you can "move that percentage" with some success, I'm matriculating at a reach school where I was 2 points below and 0.1 points below the 10th percentile for MCAT and GPA, respectively. But also keep in mind that my application (graduate research degree + research grants + publications + mentoring H.S. students in research) fit nicely with the school's heavy emphasis on research and teaching. So while my MCAT/GPA was lacking, it seems like the committee liked other parts of my app.

I was curious, what graduate degree did you have? Was it in biomedical sciences, public health, etc. ?

I'll start by saying that I was a nontrad applicant who did a postbacc (only 3 yrs behind traditional route). But yea, I took the mcat twice and my second one was a least 4-5 points below the median for U.Miami. I also had a lot of research/presentations (2 minor pubs/3 diff areas of research), a fair/diverse amount of volunteering (underserved), and I had been a medical scribe for a year at that point.

As a far as the percentage thing, the bulk of your schools (~60%) should be within +/- 1-2 (dare I say, 3) points of your score. Throw in your reach schools (~20%) and then throw in low tiers (~20%).

Like @mrpeduncle alluded, if you can earnestly match the school's mission, then they're more likely to be willing to look past a mediocre mcat score.

Good Luck to yall!

Last edited:
I'll start by saying that I was a nontrad applicant who did a postbacc (only 3 yrs behind traditional route). But yea, I took the mcat twice and my second one was a least 4-5 points below the median for U.Miami. I also had a lot of research/presentations (2 minor pubs/3 diff areas of research), a fair/diverse amount of volunteering (underserved), and I had been a medical scribe for a year at that point.

As a far as the percentage thing, the bulk of your schools (~60%) should be within +/- 1-2 (dare I say, 3) points of your score. Throw in your reach schools (~20%) and then throw in low tiers (~20%).

Like @mrpeduncle alluded, if you can earnestly match the school's mission, then they're more likely to be willing to look past a mediocre mcat score.

Good Luck to yall!

Thanks so much! Your response helps a lot. Non trad here as well. Right now I'm thinking I'll apply to 40 schools. I know that's too many, but without my MCAT score it's hard to narrow it down to maybe 30. (And, I'm from Ca so that changes things.) Also, I have no research under my belt and I highly doubt that'll change before I apply, so that sucks. I have volunteered extensively with underserved communities (98% non clinical though) and I'm working on clinical experience now. I'm about half way through a post bac. 4.0 so far and of course I'm hoping to keep it up so to increase my chances at an acceptance.

Another question, if I may :) How many DO schools should I apply to? Do I group them in the low tier catergory or in the 60%?

Thanks so much! Your response helps a lot. Non trad here as well. Right now I'm thinking I'll apply to 40 schools. I know that's too many, but without my MCAT score it's hard to narrow it down to maybe 30. (And, I'm from Ca so that changes things.) Also, I have no research under my belt and I highly doubt that'll change before I apply, so that sucks. I have volunteered extensively with underserved communities (98% non clinical though) and I'm working on clinical experience now. I'm about half way through a post bac. 4.0 so far and of course I'm hoping to keep it up so to increase my chances at an acceptance.

Another question, if I may :) How many DO schools should I apply to? Do I group them in the low tier catergory or in the 60%?

Please don't apply to 40 schools. You'll completely burn out from having to write all of those secondaries which truly sucks and becomes a part-time job.

But as far as DO's, I considered them outside of my MD list. I would say shoot for about 20-25 MD's and like 5-10 DO's. At most, that's still 35 secondaries though =/. Also keep in mind the cost. For primaries, I spent like 800-something on 16 MD's and 510 on 8 Do's. Secondaries were another 14-1500 roughly for MDs. I ended up not doing DO secondaries.

You can start narrowing down your list already based on the schools that emphasize research and taking those off the list. This means going to each school's website and reading the mission/vision statements.

For example, Icahn SOM at Mount Sinai:

We pursue innovative approaches to education, research and patient care, combining the best traditions of medicine with the principles and entrepreneurial thinking of a startup, to uncover novel insights about disease. Building this culture of innovation requires making large investments and taking a transformative approach to discovery, which means taking risks and disrupting the status quo. In this way, we are transforming the practice of medicine and reinventing medical research to produce radically better outcomes for patients.

vs. Howard COM:

Howard University College of Medicine provides students of high academic potential with a medical education of exceptional quality and prepares physicians and other health care professionals to serve the underserved. Particular focus is on the education of disadvantaged students for careers in medicine. Emphasis is placed on developing skills and habits of life-long learning and producing world leaders in medicine. Special attention is directed to teaching and research activities that address health care disparities.

Most schools, if not all, will mention some aspect of research but you can see between the two schools above, which one's truly value research almost as a requisites for it's students.

When you get your MCAT, you can go ever further from there. When are you applying?

Reactions: 6 users
Can anyone help me with a list of schools that I should definitely apply too as a URM? It seems that everybody here applies to similar schools outside of the obvious HBCU's. Does the MSAR give info on which schools offer merit scholarships?

My stats are 3.9 gpa. 3.85 science. 512 mcat. EC's are good. I have research. Tutored for 2 years. Shadowing and lots of volunteering. Leadership in club.

Thanks for this. I had Mount Sinai on my list...but it seems from Howard's mission statement that that fits very well with the kind of medical education that I want. I'm definitely going to apply there.

Yea, even for the secondaries you're going to want to comb each school's website to figure out what about their program attracts you

What's up guys! Looking forward to going through this process with ya'll!!!

Of course! So I am graduating from a large public institution in Florida with a degree in chemical science. Most of my applications are going for the MD/MPH joint degree.

Cumulative GPA: 3.55
Science GPA: 3.51
MCAT Scores: Took it once about a year ago without studying (stupidity) and got a 484. Retook it in January and got a 502. Retook it a third time last month and I receive my score in a few weeks but I'll be submitting with the 502
Research : Not too much research. I did 6 months of sports psychology research on cognitive functioning effect on golf performance. No publications
Physician shadowing – 50+ hours
Strong ECs and employment

Last edited:
Of course! So I am graduating from a large public institution in Florida with a degree in chemical science. Most of my applications are going for the MD/MPH joint degree.

Cumulative GPA: 3.55
Science GPA: 3.51
MCAT Scores: Took it once about a year ago without studying (stupidity) and got a 484. Retook it in January and got a 502. Retook it a third time last month and I receive my score in a few weeks but I'll be submitting with the 502
Research : Not too much research. I did 6 months of sports psychology research on cognitive functioning effect on golf performance. No publications
Volunteering (clinical): Emergency Medical Responder (2 yrs)t 2 years.
Physician shadowing – 50+ hours
Non-clinical volunteering: 2 years working at an Alzheimers respite home (3-4 hours a week)
Extracurricular activities: 400+ internship hours abroad. Director of Medical Response Unit at school. CPR Instructor.
Employment history:1 year of working as a security captain at a bar and 1 year of working as a mover.

Well best of luck! I hope you get back a good score. 3 times is rough to go through I'm sure!

Well best of luck! I hope you get back a good score. 3 times is rough to go through I'm sure!

Yeah it's been a mission. Pretty sure I've taken off a few years of my life from studying so much haha

Can anyone help me with a list of schools that I should definitely apply too as a URM? It seems that everybody here applies to similar schools outside of the obvious HBCU's. Does the MSAR give info on which schools offer merit scholarships?

My stats are 3.9 gpa. 3.85 science. 512 mcat. EC's are good. I have research. Tutored for 2 years. Shadowing and lots of volunteering. Leadership in club.
what type of URM are you (What community do you represent)?

I am really clueless about this whole application cycle lol. Do you have to send in your transcripts before submitting? I think the only thing that you can change is your contact information and recommendation letters correct??

I am really clueless about this whole application cycle lol. Do you have to send in your transcripts before submitting? I think the only thing that you can change is your contact information and recommendation letters correct??
No you do not need to send them before you submit but if you want to be verified then yes you're going to have to send them in at some point. I will be submitting before my transcripts arrive. And yeah you can change your LoR, contact info and add medical schools to apply to for an additional fee (so i've heard)

Getting ready to submit! Eeek, excitement (and nerves o_o)! Good luck everyone!

No you do not need to send them before you submit but if you want to be verified then yes you're going to have to send them in at some point. I will be submitting before my transcripts arrive. And yeah you can change your LoR, contact info and add medical schools to apply to for an additional fee (so i've heard)
In my case, I requested for both my transcripts to be sent a week ago and AMCAS has received them both. Of course it helps that I'm two years out of college and not waiting for any grades to be posted x).

tell us about yourself!

Hello everyone! Checkin in from California here! LizzyM score 74-75, UC alumna

In my free time I love to play sports (I suck, but it's a lot of fun and it gets me away from my computer screen), art/drawing/painting, music, frolic in nature, and cuddle dogs (and subsequently find dog hair EVERYWHERE in my life). I am first-gen college student, grew up in a low-income household, from an undeserved community/region.

I'm looking to add some more schools to my app, specifically schools with a focused dedication to health equity and serving the underserved (who don't shun OOS applicants). If anyone has recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my case, I requested for both my transcripts to be sent a week ago and AMCAS has received them both. Of course it helps that I'm two years out of college and not waiting for any grades to be posted x).
You sent them in last week and they already got processed?? I sent them in about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything -.-

You sent them in last week and they already got processed?? I sent them in about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything -.-
Mines were electronic, thankfully. Bless the electronic world.

I hope they get yours soon. Any one getting started on pre-writing secondaries?

I sent mine in a few weeks ago, by mail, and one got processed after 3 days and the other 5 days.

It's going to take longer and longer as we go.

Just checking into the thread! Good luck everyone!