For Sale 2016 Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davoma

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 2016 Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide for sale including the July update and I will also include pearson study guide and practice questions from 2015 which is very similar to the 2016 version.

Members don't see this ad.

I have 2016 Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide for sale including the July update and I will also include pearson study guide and practice questions from 2015 which is very similar to the 2016 version.
How do i get in touch? Do u still have it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm very interested in purchasing the Dr. Collins 2016 study guides. Is this still available? If so, how much would it be? Would you also be willing to send it to Boston, MA?

I'm very interested in purchasing the Dr. Collins 2016 study guides. Is this still available? If so, how much would it be? Would you also be willing to send it to Boston, MA?

Hey I have my dr Collins PCAT for sale! I can send to Boston.

I am also selling my dr collins material i just took the test. I have the 2016 version and have the pearson study guides and flashcards i made from the pearson practice tests i will include also. Email me at [email protected] if interested