2016 medco fdu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i just got an admission email from FDU........ Thanks for everyone who helped me in every step.

Congratulations!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone applied as an international student? I need an urgent help.

Hi guys,
I have the interview coming up this December for FDU, would you guys mind sharing your insights about interview process?
How was the interview questions and essay portion?
I think I am starting to have a anxiety attack as my interview date becomes closer.
I really appreciate all your input. Thanks alot

Would you guys mind walking me through the interview process?
May you please share what kind of questions I can expect?
Thank you very much for all your help

Last edited:
Would you guys mind walking me through the interview process?
May you please share what kind of questions I can expect?
Thank you very much for all your help.

Hi there,

I read your post about getting accepted to fdu school of pharmacy 2016 post. Congratulations!! must have been an awesome feeling. i have applied to fdu for the class of 2013 and I received an interview invitation for march 28. I'm really very nervous as to what it is going to be like. Could you please help me better understand what I will be going through on that day to help calm my nerves. Thank you so much in advance.

I just got my Acceptance letter to FDU and I paid my deposit....So I'm part of the inaugural class!!!.....If you have and interview coming up..... ill be glad to share with you anything .....

Any one else get an acceptance and is going?!?!?!?!?

Hi there Pharm 16D,

Congratulations on your acceptance into pharmacy school last year. I received an interview invitation for march 28. Could you please, please, please help me walk through your interview experience. I'm really very nervous and would love to get accepted into the program. Thank you for your time and help in advance!

Hi Everyone!

Just received my interview date for April 2nd! Any suggestions on how to prepare would be awesome :)

I just got my Acceptance letter to FDU and I paid my deposit....So I'm part of the inaugural class!!!.....If you have and interview coming up..... ill be glad to share with you anything .....

Any one else get an acceptance and is going?!?!?!?!?
i have an interview coming up and am so nervous cos this is my first interview ever... i will appreciate if you can please tell me some of the questions they may ask, so that i know how to prepare
thanks