2016 Western University of Health Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
need to go somewhere to get m mind off of this lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Not where she lives...I live in the same city as she does. She only going to get hit on. Trust me...

I recommend a shooting range.

Not where she lives...I live in the same city as she does. She only going to get hit on. Trust me...

I recommend a shooting range.

yea seriously... cant ever to go to a bar alone... and today its raining so no one wants to go with me... guess i can make my own drinks at home lol! Sodastream+absolut ... jk!

sorry SOOO off topic. :laugh: you live in westminster Stig Pharm?

Hey guys,
I also interviewed 1/28 and I've been waiting too! WesternU is my first choice, so the wait is killing me! I called admissions a few times, and they said expect emails by the end of this week or next week; if not, then we'd have to wait til after the last interview date :(

CRZYCRYS- you live in Westminster?? Me tooooo!!! What high school did you go to?? I went to LQ, c/o '07

Last edited:
i heard they accepted 35 the first round, and will be accepting around 40-50 the 2nd round (since there are more interviewees the 2nd round)
camnvan- I heard the same thing as well! Should be true and it makes sense..

Hey guys,
I also interviewed 1/28 and I've been waiting too! WesternU is my first choice, so the wait is killing me! I called admissions a few times, and they said expect emails by the end of this week or next week; if not, then we'd have to wait til after the last interview date :(

CRZYCRYS- you live in Westminster?? Me tooooo!!! What high school did you go to?? I went to LQ, c/o '07

Thats a good information to know, so hang in there everyone still waiting to hear back. You still have end of this week and next week...dont freak out!

Wow so many people live in westminster, I live and work in Irvine but I go there often for food lol

congratz ...they didny mention how many people they accepted this round ?

no, i received an e-mail just saying that i had been accepted along with a form, but it did not mention how many people they accepted this round.

no, i received an e-mail just saying that i had been accepted along with a form, but it did not mention how many people they accepted this round.

DId you receive it tuesday or wednesday?

Looks like im booking the flight to sacramento for Friday's interview lol doesn't look like im getting a response this week

Looks like im booking the flight to sacramento for Friday's interview lol doesn't look like im getting a response this week

I got it on tuesday like around 5 pm, so dont lose hope ders a chance u might get something today.

If admissions develops a system one day that tracks a student's status throughout the progress, that will be so awesome. You just go online and see where you are and what's being done and what's your admission status is.

Members don't see this ad :)

Where's your interview for Sacramento?? I had to fly there about a month ago then drove an hour to Stockton for UOP..

Btw did you get my other message?? I live in Westminster also :D What high school did you go to?

anyone from january interview get a hold? i feel like they have already sent out all the acceptances as no one has heard back yesterday nor today... :(

anyone from january interview get a hold? i feel like they have already sent out all the acceptances as no one has heard back yesterday nor today... :(

I haven't heard anything :/ I wouldn't lose hope yet though. They don't send out all acceptances within one day...and the admissions office even said to wait until the end of next week. Don't worry, I'm feeling bummed too :(

I haven't heard anything :/ I wouldn't lose hope yet though. They don't send out all acceptances within one day...and the admissions office even said to wait until the end of next week. Don't worry, I'm feeling bummed too :(

aww thanks. i'm just really tired of all this waiting and being on hold for everything. good luck to you too!

aww thanks. i'm just really tired of all this waiting and being on hold for everything. good luck to you too!

Yeahhh I totally get what you mean with the waiting. Trust me, I get anxiety every single day and check my email every other minute :(....I just found out another person I met at the interview got accepted yesterday. *Sighhh

Yeahhh I totally get what you mean with the waiting. Trust me, I get anxiety every single day and check my email every other minute :(....I just found out another person I met at the interview got accepted yesterday. *Sighhh

So they sent out another batch of acceptances yesterday? Sighh. I am rejected for sure. :(:(:(

yea seriously... cant ever to go to a bar alone... and today its raining so no one wants to go with me... guess i can make my own drinks at home lol! Sodastream+absolut ... jk!

sorry SOOO off topic. :laugh: you live in westminster Stig Pharm?

Hey guys,

Where's your interview for Sacramento?? I had to fly there about a month ago then drove an hour to Stockton for UOP..

Btw did you get my other message?? I live in Westminster also :D What high school did you go to?

To be more precise, I live in Midway City. It's practically a neighborhood. We should form an in person support for interview anxiety :D. By the way, I from FVHS '04. I'm old...:oops:

To be more precise, I live in Midway City. It's practically a neighborhood. We should form an in person support for interview anxiety :D. By the way, I from FVHS '04. I'm old...:oops:

Dude... Rancho alamitos 05 right here lol... We can go to the typical asian place... Tebo tebo? What do ya' ll say :love:

OMG!!!!!! I live on that same street!!! Well, Newland and a street down from Midway city ;) Hehe, man we totally should get together and be depressed. It's sad being depressed alone...this is giving me anxiety attacks everyday :(

Dude... Rancho alamitos 05 right here lol... We can go to the typical asian place... Tebo tebo? What do ya' ll say :love:

Lmao HATE! Need to get out of this place in the future :p

Has anyone been invited for the interview on March 3rd? It's getting really close

This is so depressing! Do you know what time that person got the email? I thought they paused the whole process of sending things out since Tuesday.

lol, interesting.

I love tebo tebo. :oops:

OMG!!!!!! I live on that same street!!! Well, Newland and a street down from Midway city ;) Hehe, man we totally should get together and be depressed. It's sad being depressed alone...this is giving me anxiety attacks everyday :(

Lmao HATE! Need to get out of this place in the future :p

I never been to tebo. Always thought it was a high school place. I'm actually going to go there now to see what the hype is about. If the stress of interviews is making you suicidal, I can provide emotional support (only women). Just look out for a guy who dressed like a high school kid in summer clothes. :p

Has anyone been invited for the interview on March 3rd? It's getting really close

I'm in the same boat as you are. Just prepare now. For me, having an interview the day after your birthday better be worth it.:thumbup:

This is so depressing! Do you know what time that person got the email? I thought they paused the whole process of sending things out since Tuesday.
Guys ,I called admission office this morning they told me ,they are not done with emailing people yet .... she said she have just recieved another list of acceptance but she doesnt have any time to send out any emails today. They will try to send all the email by the end of next week. I hope it makes you come down a little bit. :xf:Good luck every one I hope we all hear a good news.

Did they say anything about sending interview invites?

Last edited:
Guys ,I called admission office this morning they told me ,they are not done with emailing people yet .... she said she have just recieved another list of acceptance but she doesnt have any time to send out any emails today. They will try to send all the email by the end of next week. I hope it makes you come down a little bit. :xf:Good luck every one I hope we all hear a good news.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CALLING!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks. This really help!

Guys...I just got an email saying that I'm placed ON HOLD...here's what the email says:

"After your interview, the Admissions Committee has decided to place your application on "hold". Although we cannot guarantee that you will be accepted into the Doctor of Pharmacy program entering in August 2012, or that you will be selected as an "alternate", we wish to let you know that you are still being considered.

Your admissions status could change to accept, alternate or non-accept between now and April. If your status changes you will be notified by the Admissions Office in writing; otherwise final decisions will be made after all interviews have been completed (tentatively March). From this point forward we will update you on your admissions status on a monthly basis until you receive a final decision."

Officially depressed.....this ruined my entire week. Potentially my future months until I hear a final decision from them. Wish you guys the best of luck.

Btw, I got the email at 4:30PM.

Guys...I just got an email saying that I'm placed ON HOLD...here's what the email says:

"After your interview, the Admissions Committee has decided to place your application on "hold". Although we cannot guarantee that you will be accepted into the Doctor of Pharmacy program entering in August 2012, or that you will be selected as an "alternate", we wish to let you know that you are still being considered.

Your admissions status could change to accept, alternate or non-accept between now and April. If your status changes you will be notified by the Admissions Office in writing; otherwise final decisions will be made after all interviews have been completed (tentatively March). From this point forward we will update you on your admissions status on a monthly basis until you receive a final decision."

Officially depressed.....this ruined my entire week. Potentially my future months until I hear a final decision from them. Wish you guys the best of luck.

OMG i just got the same email too....

Meeee to... Sad face I'm like... Feeling miserable!

Me too. What the heck does that mean anyway?
I completed all my prerequisites and graduated too. What else am I missing?

Don't get it.

i was so happy to hear that they were still emailing! and then... the on hold email...all within an hour :(

Does anyone know what being placed on hold actually means?

it means that they will compare you to later interviewees before making a decision. you still have a chance of being accepted.

Dont lose hope! Being placed on hold is better than a rejection. Im declining my acceptance. Hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else.

its ok at least you are accepted to other schools and even LLU! lol i didnt even get interviewed there =]

If i dont get in this year, im changing majors lol

its ok at least you are accepted to other schools and even LLU! lol i didnt even get interviewed there =]

If i dont get in this year, im changing majors lol

Don't give up. I tried multiple times too.
I ate a fortune cookie a few years ago and this is what it said:

"You can fail many times, but you are not a failure until you quit."

Hope this cheer or help people out a bit. Helped me get by some tough times!:)

PS. dang is the forum full of Westminsterzz. Westminster high '04

it means that they will compare you to later interviewees before making a decision. you still have a chance of being accepted.

^^Yeah this person is right. We will be compared to the March 3rd applicants, then we will be updated as accepted, alternate (it's like an "official waitlist"), or not accepted. However, we have much more competition now :/

Dont lose hope! Being placed on hold is better than a rejection. Im declining my acceptance. Hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else.

That does give us some hope! I don't think they sent out any rejections yet...probably not until after the March 3rd applicants have been interviewed.

Don't give up. I tried multiple times too.
I ate a fortune cookie a few years ago and this is what it said:

"You can fail many times, but you are not a failure until you quit."

Hope this cheer or help people out a bit. Helped me get by some tough times!:)

PS. dang is the forum full of Westminsterzz. Westminster high '04

Never ever disbelieve a fortune cookie. Those things are accurate 100% of the time.

By the way Peter, I know exactly who you are...

Try not to worry about it too much. They send out invites even a couple of days before the interview :)

Yeah, I got my interview invite for Dec exactly 1 week prior (I changed it to January due to finals....)