2016 Western University of Health Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what exactly has been set? Do you mean they made an order on the waitlist?

From what I hear, yes. But i dont believe they are allowed or are willing to tell you anything on which position u are at, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I hear, yes. But i dont believe they are allowed or are willing to tell you anything on which position u are at, etc.
that really sucks since we have to wait forever and not sure if our name got called or simply receive a rejection letter in the end. My interview is on 03/03 so my chance is almost slim to nothing. Kinda sad but I cant really do anything to confirm my status..... arrrr:(:(:(:(:(

I ordered mine earlier today. I tried your link just now and I couldn't get on either. Try going through Banweb.

Banweb login screen -> Student Services Menu -> Student Records Menu -> White Coat Jacket/Pin Order Form

Somehow that path leads to a different URL haha. And if you have problems with the transaction (I know at least one other person who had trouble), call the bookstore on Monday.

Did you order the pin or magnet? Also do you know if there is a size chart since the coats are unisex?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you order the pin or magnet? Also do you know if there is a size chart since the coats are unisex?

The magnet is sturdy and nicer than the pin. So I ordered the magnet.*

As for the size chart, I'm not sure. I would pick the size that you think best matches you. At orientation, if you find that your coat doesn't fit you, you can exchange it for a size above or below because they carry extra.*

*Source: from the facebook group haha

Hope this helps!

The magnet is sturdy and nicer than the pin. So I ordered the magnet.*

As for the size chart, I'm not sure. I would pick the size that you think best matches you. At orientation, if you find that your coat doesn't fit you, you can exchange it for a size above or below because they carry extra.*

*Source: from the facebook group haha

Hope this helps!

You should've received the size chart in the email they sent to your westernu.edu account. If you're a girl it's XS: 4-6 S: 8-10 M 12-14 etc.

I forgot what the guy one was if you're a guy :) but just check your email!!! :)

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let all of you know, who have yet to join the C/O 2016 facebook group, that we are planning a BBQ-in-the-park class get together. The location of the park and date is still tentative (although dates are narrowed down to a couple weekends prior to orientation.) If you are interested, please give your input so that we can best accommodate you! You don't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity to meet your future classmates before we kick into school mode. :D

More information can be found: https://www.facebook.com/groups/265287183544676/

That is all, peace.

I am in the waiting list too. My interview was on 3/3. Is there anything new? Does anyone's status have been changed from alternate to acceptance recently?

Same here last time I called Michelle she said class is full. I was so devastated.

That's sucks. I was hoping they may accept some people from waiting list who had interview in last section too.

As I remember that would be tuesday 06/26. I couldnt believe that the class is full and none of the people tend to drop their seats. oh well!!!! saddddd:(

Well it is still not even July and lets not forget that there are probably people holding seats just in case their number 1 school doesn't call or whatever reason.They may still drop them yet! Admissions doesn't know who intends to really go to Western or who isn't sure yet.

I am waitlisted but I am still hopeful :)

Well it is still not even July and lets not forget that there are probably people holding seats just in case their number 1 school doesn't call or whatever reason.They may still drop them yet! Admissions doesn't know who intends to really go to Western or who isn't sure yet.

I am waitlisted but I am still hopeful :)
Yeah I've been trying to keep my hope up but I'm at the point that I am hopeless. Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
To the admitted class of 2016: DO NOT live at The Metropolitan housing complex on 3rd & Towne! I can't begin to tell you the horrible experiences other students and I had living there. Don't be fooled by the pictures online. It's not safe! There are psycho people and druggies that live there -- I swear it was so distracting because the cops would be at someone's house trying to break up a fight or arrest someone everyday. My friend's apartment got broken into the 1st day he moved in. He's a big guy too, even he was scared living there. The management are worse -- liars, cheaters, and crooks! Once they have you signed, they don't care about you. They lied about 24 hour security and they told me that the carpet was cleaned prior to my move-in but it wasn't. I tried to contact management but they seemed to be "busy" everytime I called or walked in their office so i lived with carpet that smelled like piss for 6 months until I moved out. :mad:

I won't get into all the ugly details of my experiences because I could go on forever. Trust me, please, if you want to do yourself a favor DO NOT live at the Metropolitan!!

Hello,

As many of you know. JUly 2nd is our first day to register. I am still working to get my health clerance form done. I want to know if I have to register class as soon as possible or not? I hope it is not too bad if I end up registering late.

Hello,

As many of you know. JUly 2nd is our first day to register. I am still working to get my health clerance form done. I want to know if I have to register class as soon as possible or not? I hope it is not too bad if I end up registering late.

I think usually there is first and last date to register. You can check the dates with admission.

Hello,

health insurance waiver deadline is way later than the deadline for registration. Register first then complete the waiver later on if you choose to. You can just choose the option to have your own insurance and move on to the next registration screen.

No, I am talking about the immunization clearance form. I am still waiting for them to review my case because my titer shows that I have no antibody for Hepatitis B.

I am just worrying that delay in registering for class will cause me trouble.

No, I am talking about the immunization clearance form. I am still waiting for them to review my case because my titer shows that I have no antibody for Hepatitis B.

I am just worrying that delay in registering for class will cause me trouble.

i thought thats got nothing to do with registration? You just need it done before you start rotation aint it?

no, if you dont clear the registration, they won't let you register because they put a hold in the account. I just don't want to not be able to add class

Hey,
Congratulations to those who have been accepted. I am a DVM 2015 student at Western U who lives with another DVM 2015 student and we have a room open in our house in Chino. Rent is $775 and deposit is first months rent. Small or medium dogs are ok with deposit (I have a heeler sized dog, really friendly, my room mate has a cat).

Huge fenced backyard and fenced sideyard, pretty back patio, new black bamboo wood floors, granite counters in large kitchen, dish washer, stove, fridge, and complete laundry room, fireplace, large living room with vaulted ceilings, located in equestrian community with riding facilities in Chino 10 minutes from WesternU. You will have a private room with large closet and bathroom shared with one other female. We are willing to share books and carpool. There are also horse facilities (and a horse) on the property- any outdoor pet welcome. There is a 3 car garage and large driveway, and the house is on a cul-de-sac. We are respectful of space and excited to find a room mate, we are easy going and spend most of our time studying. No smoking. Please message for more pictures.

Aug. 6-8th - Orientation
Aug. 11th - White Coat
Aug. 13th - Class starts

i just got a call from Danielle with an offer of admission, I declined. good luck to those that are waiting.

I also withdrawed my admission from western. Good luck to whoever get it.

I got a call today too. Good luck to all who are still waiting. Don't lose your hope.

Hi guys! I got accepted this morning but ill be attending uop. I wouldve picked westernu if they accepted me earlier! Good luck to those who were waiting! I was from 3/3 interview

Hi guys! I got accepted this morning but ill be attending uop. I wouldve picked westernu if they accepted me earlier! Good luck to those who were waiting! I was from 3/3 interview

Thanks for posting... there is still hope =[ but i dont know where i am on the list... hopefully i get the call soon too!

Another spot should be opening up. I just called and withdrew my acceptance.

is there anyone here has gpa around 3.0-3.1 got accepted here?
i nee to take one more biochem course just to apply here and i want to see if its waste of time if i have almost no chance