2019: Official thread CWRU School of Dental Medicine c/o 2019

What resources did you use to affirm your interest in applying to Case?

• Facebook page

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Twitter feed

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Google+ page

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Free webchats

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Online mock interview masterclasses

• ADEA Predental Student Virtual Fair booth

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The CWRU SODM website

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools.

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • On-campus recruitment visit.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Online recruitment visit to my predental club.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A closed Facebook group page for the DMD Class of 2019 has already been created. A weblink will be included in the offer letter. Please do not share the link online; a lot of spam accounts have been bombarding Facebook groups recently.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!! Just got the ecard!!

Reactions: 1 users
Acceptedddddd :soexcited::highfive::claps::bear:.
Dear Dr. Chuck, Thank you for your time to make such a meaningful e-card for all of us.

Reactions: 4 users
Me too! Wow I am beyond excited and so grateful!!

Reactions: 1 user
OMG I got the e-card too!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Just got the ecard also!!! SOOO excited! Loved the dogs too. Just so great all around.

Reactions: 2 users
Got the E-CARD as well!!! So excited and blessed!! Thank you so much for the wonderful e-card, Dr. Chuck! :)

Received the E-card as well. Thank you for this surprise. It relieved all my stress. :soexcited:

That card was adorable! I appreciate the thought that was put into it! I was so nervous what it was going to say!

Members don't see this ad :)
I only received a "thank you for attending the webchat and that a decision will be emailed to you later today" e-card. :/ Congrats to everybody else though

First one! Awesome!

Just opened my eCard! Accepted @ 2:12 AM!

Today our D1's go out for the first day of two weeks of sealant duty with the Healthy Smiles Program. Next year, your turn.

Sealant%20Program.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
no ecard, got an acceptance email.

Well I first saw the Ecard and was confused lol then I opened it to see exciting news at the end :) Mine was received at 3:12 AM.

Thank you so much!

Got an email saying I'm on the alternate list... :(

Did everyone already get their case emails (non-ecard ones) all at once or since they're queued up does it mean they're going out over the next couple of hours?

Just got an email from Case fully expecting it to be a rejection, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it was about possible post-December interviews. Anyone else get this email? It asks that you withdraw your application by Friday if you do not wish to be considered.

Just got an email from Case fully expecting it to be a rejection, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it was about possible post-December interviews. Anyone else get this email? It asks that you withdraw your application by Friday if you do not wish to be considered.

Got the same email....

Got this as well!

Congrats on everyone's acceptances! Got the email too and hoping for a post dec. interview invite!!! :)

Also got this email! C'mon post Dec interviews!!

I got this as well! So do we not need to reply if we want an interview?

This wait game is no fun!!!

I got the ecard but still no email... Are they still being sent?

To anyone who we interviewed for December 1 notification: if you have not gotten the official email with your admissions decision, wait until 5pm ET and email me directly (no phone calls). I'm hoping to figure out why not all the letters have been received. I may not get to it until later in the evening, but it would help me determine what issues we're having emailing things out.

Also, has the portal status changed? Just making sure it's just an email problem and not an AADSAS issue.

Last edited:
To anyone who we interviewed for December 1 notification: if you have not gotten the official email with your admissions decision, wait until 5pm ET and email me directly (no phone calls). I'm hoping to figure out why not all the letters have been received. I may not get to it until later in the evening, but it would help me determine what issues we're having emailing things out.

Also, has the portal status changed? Just making sure it's just an email problem and not an AADSAS issue.

EDIT: Never mind! Got the email at 12:24 PM :)

Last edited:

Dr. Chuck, I got the e-card acceptance this morning, but no email and the portal status has not changed! Just letting you know! So excited to hear back from you all!!

Dear Dr. Chuck:
New Student Information Request form link doe not work.

Got the email! Acceptance!!!!! BEYOND ecstatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.