2019 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Email ms davis and check up with her...thats what some people did..in this way she checks out ur app ..make sure u include ur first and last name

is that what you did babeprecious? I just dont want to annoy her

Members don't see this ad.

is that what you did babeprecious? I just dont want to annoy her

Yes that what i did ... Go for it ... In that way she checks on your application... Have u taken pre cal , computer and medical term , and a&p 1,2 ? Email her...make sure u include ur first and last name . email her to ask her when interview will start or when u will likely hear from tsu ...goodluck... Do it before monday so u would have heard back by monday... :)

A friend of mine said the interview last for about an hour... You should arrive an hour earlier before ur interview time. Then u will write an essay (heard its easy) and then answer an oral math question (easy also) and after the interview...goodluck

is it a one on one interview or a group interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much..i really want to get accepted...did u only apply to tsu ? .woops i thought she meant group interview with other canditate... Pls can u advice us on how u prepared for the interview? Was it nerve racking? Were the questions tough?.i really need to get accepted
Thanks

Thanks so much..i really want to get accepted...did u only apply to tsu ? .woops i thought she meant group interview with other canditate... Pls can u advice us on how u prepared for the interview? Was it nerve racking? Were the questions tough?.i really need to get accepted
Thanks

The interview itself was rather short. About 10 minutes. Most of your time is spent on the essay, math question or waiting to be interviewed. As for questions, they were not necessarily tough. Just relax and take your time to answer. You are there to show them why they should pick you so be confident. Everyone is super nice so don't be nervous.

I got invited for an interview on February 10 at 11:20am!!

I have my interview on Thursday at 10:45. Bleh, nervous ~_~

12.12, right after my last final in the morning :p

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
gpa 3.5, pcat 71 (why must they put the math at the end? cry cry), no tech experience

Well, I didn't have the volunteer hours to apply for UH and ultimately tsu is cheaper than uh :D

Good Luck to everyone who has an interview tomorrow! That is a good point about TSU being cheaper than UH. I have a mental list of all the pros of TSU & UH. Still waiting to hear back from UH and my TSU interview is tomorrow. I'm just so ready to be in Pharmacy school already.

Reactions: 1 users
Good Luck to everyone who has an interview tomorrow! That is a good point about TSU being cheaper than UH. I have a mental list of all the pros of TSU & UH. Still waiting to hear back from UH and my TSU interview is tomorrow. I'm just so ready to be in Pharmacy school already.

You should check on uh and see why u have not heard from them..how was the interview for tsu?

How was the interview guys ? Mine was alrite.. The math freaked me out...it was simple but confusing for me under pressure

How was the interview guys ? Mine was alrite.. The math freaked me out...it was simple but confusing for me under pressure
Yeah the math part was confusing for me as well. Do you think you got it right ?

Yeah the math part was confusing for me as well. Do you think you got it right ?

I am not sure.. We all different questions because i asked the guys who were also there for the interview and they had different questions but it was about conversion.. When did ms davis tell u u will hear back from tsu?

I am not sure.. We all different questions because i asked the guys who were also there for the interview and they had different questions but it was about conversion.. When did ms davis tell u u will hear back from tsu?
She didn't exactly tell me. Did she tell you?

I thought the math was pretty easy, but I ended up psyching myself out and started rambling all throughout the interview :/

I was told that the earliest I'd hear back is on the 20th and the latest is 3/20

I thought the math was pretty easy, but I ended up psyching myself out and started rambling all throughout the interview :/

I was told that the earliest I'd hear back is on the 20th and the latest is 3/20
How many people interviewed you

I had 2 people

Yes same ...i have other interviews coming up so the earlier the acceptance the better for me... Its expensive paying flight ticket and hotel for the out of state school interviews.. She said by the 21st ...how far have u guys gone with ur tsu pre-reqs ..how many classes do u have left for tsu

I'm doing o-chem 2, micro, literature, and comp sci (most boring class ever) this semester. I'm just missing history 2 which I'll just do in summer 1

Yes same ...i have other interviews coming up so the earlier the acceptance the better for me... Its expensive paying flight ticket and hotel for the out of state school interviews.. She said by the 21st ...how far have u guys gone with ur tsu pre-reqs ..how many classes do u have left for tsu
Did you tell her that you have interviews somewhere else?

Did you tell her that you have interviews somewhere else?

No i did not tell her... Dont want to rush her..hopefully my interview and everything is enough to give me early acceptance..goodluck guys... Hope we get accepted soon

Has anyone interviewed in December got an acceptance

Has anyone interviewed in December got an acceptance

I know someone who interviewed in december that got accepted . like i was told tsu gives acceptance based on ranking..for example 2 weeks after each interview, people who did well in d interview and have good stats are given admission (a certain number is accepted from that batch),then those who are not accepted areadded back into the batch for reviewing and compared with the next batch... So just because u are not accepted soon does not mean u will not be accepted in the next batch... So u still have good chance...tsu does not send rejection letter until the end

Reactions: 1 users
I know someone who interviewed in december that got accepted . like i was told tsu gives acceptance based on ranking..for example 2 weeks after each interview, people who did well in d interview and have good stats are given admission (a certain number is accepted from that batch),then those who are not accepted areadded back into the batch for reviewing and compared with the next batch... So just because u are not accepted soon does not mean u will not be accepted in the next batch... So u still have good chance...tsu does not send rejection letter until the end
do you have any idea about the (november interviewed) ?? its been3 months nothing yet.. so u have any idea how long shld i wait till??

do you have any idea about the (november interviewed) ?? its been3 months nothing yet.. so u have any idea how long shld i wait till??

Just keep waiting ... How was the interview for u and are ur stats good... The good thing is u still have a chance since u have not been rejected..hold on for a while

Just keep waiting ... How was the interview for u and are ur stats good... The good thing is u still have a chance since u have not been rejected..hold on for a while
my stats 6X pcat(low verbal,99chem) 3.4gpa no degree 70h volunteer, 6 months tech experiance...the interviw was alright for me only the essay part i think i didnt do well on but am still hopeful...waiting...

my stats 6X pcat(low verbal,99chem) 3.4gpa no degree 70h volunteer, 6 months tech experiance...the interviw was alright for me only the essay part i think i didnt do well on but am still hopeful...waiting...

Pls have hope u will get in... If u dont hear from them in a month email them again... What went wrong with the essay ? Was the topic hard ? Mine was about an ethical question...goodluck...

Pls have hope u will get in... If u dont hear from them in a month email them again... What went wrong with the essay ? Was the topic hard ? Mine was about an ethical question...goodluck...
i thiink with essay may be i misuderstood the topic...good luck to you also..

i thiink with essay may be i misuderstood the topic...good luck to you also..

Thanks.... Have u emailed them after the interview since u have not heard from them ? If theh told u u will hear by certain time and u did not , it will be good for u to check up on them if u havent after the interview...

Thanks.... Have u emailed them after the interview since u have not heard from them ? If theh told u u will hear by certain time and u did not , it will be good for u to check up on them if u havent after the interview...
I haven't emailed. I spoke to someone and was told they had made decisions, but I haven't received anything so Idk what's going on

I haven't emailed. I spoke to someone and was told they had made decisions, but I haven't received anything so Idk what's going on

Wow seems like a lot of people are waiting for a decision..its probably because they dont deny anyone till the end.. Thankfully the next admission committee meeting is this week / early next week (by the 23rd) so u guys should hopefully get accepted before the 30th...i hope so ..goodluck and wish u all the best..let us know when u get accepted

Wow seems like a lot of people are waiting for a decision..its probably because they dont deny anyone till the end.. Thankfully the next admission committee meeting is this week / early next week (by the 23rd) so u guys should hopefully get accepted before the 30th...i hope so ..goodluck and wish u all the best..let us know when u get accepted
How do you know it's this week?

How do you know it's this week?

Ms davis said the earliest we will know (those who interviewed last week) is the 23rd that the committee meets late this week. So you guys who interviewed early and have not hard anything still have a chance because u guys would be reviewed everytime the admission committee meets..goodluck

Ms davis said the earliest we will know (those who interviewed last week) is the 23rd that the committee meets late this week. So you guys who interviewed early and have not hard anything still have a chance because u guys would be reviewed everytime the admission committee meets..goodluck
She told me that the earliest we might know is Feb. 23 and if we don't hear anything then, than they are waiting till all the interviews are finished and we will know by March 23ish. So I'm guessing everyone should know by the end of March.

Anyone know when the next interviews start?

@babeprecious did you emial Mrs davis about your status, she hasn't responded to my multiple emails

@babeprecious did you emial Mrs davis about your status, she hasn't responded to my multiple emails

I haven't received any emails about interviews yet. I emailed Mrs. Davis last week and have yet to receive a reply either. I have received interviews at 3 other TX schools so I am really hoping to get an interview at TSU also.

I haven't received any emails about interviews yet. I emailed Mrs. Davis last week and have yet to receive a reply either. I have received interviews at 3 other TX schools so I am really hoping to get an interview at TSU also.

Whats ur first choice ? And what other schools did u apply to ? Hopefully u guys hear something very soon

Sorry i did not see this message. Honestly u have good stats so i am wondering why u have not heard anything from tsu..interviewis going on right now... Tke my advice and go see ms davis in person..i did that once before my invitation... Am sure the reason u have not been invited for an interview is probably because they have not gotten to ur file..how far have u gone woth ur tsu pre-reqs?