2019 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@babeprecious Mrs. Davis replied and said that they are still reviewing applications and doing interviews until March so I guess we just need to sit back, be patient, pray, and relax! My first choice would be to stay in Houston. My second choice would probably be UIW only because it's in San Antonio and I have some ties there. I'm not sure yet though, my interview at UIW is tomorrow so we'll se how it goes! Otherwise, I really liked UNT. I am hoping I do not have to move to Amarillo, but if God wants me there, I'm willing! How about you?

Members don't see this ad.

@babeprecious Mrs. Davis replied and said that they are still reviewing applications and doing interviews until March so I guess we just need to sit back, be patient, pray, and relax! My first choice would be to stay in Houston. My second choice would probably be UIW only because it's in San Antonio and I have some ties there. I'm not sure yet though, my interview at UIW is tomorrow so we'll se how it goes! Otherwise, I really liked UNT. I am hoping I do not have to move to Amarillo, but if God wants me there, I'm willing! How about you?

I really want to stay in houston too..so tsu is my first choice...i got accepted to other schools but i prefer tsu..hopefully i get acceptes very soon..goodluck on your uiw interview..i interviewed a while back...it was a long day at uiw

Reactions: 1 user
I really want to stay in houston too..so tsu is my first choice...i got accepted to other schools but i prefer tsu..hopefully i get acceptes very soon..goodluck on your uiw interview..i interviewed a while back...it was a long day at uiw
do you know how many seats left for tsu>?? because a lot of people got in so just wondering!!

Members don't see this ad :)
do you know how many seats left for tsu>?? because a lot of people got in so just wondering!!

Am not sure because when i asked ms davis after my interview she said there is atill space because not everyone will accept the offer.... So hopefully we all get in
... You guys still have a chance so dont worry.. Only 5 of the people i know who applied have gotten jn

Am not sure because when i asked ms davis after my interview she said there is atill space because not everyone will accept the offer.... So hopefully we all get in
... You guys still have a chance so dont worry.. Only 5 of the people i know who applied have gotten jn
And when we're these 5 ppl interviewed

And when we're these 5 ppl interviewed

They interviewed before february (before january)..not all of them got accepted ..some of them are still waiting to hear back ..none of the people i know who interviewes this february have not been accepted ...so we still have hope

They interviewed before february (before january)..not all of them got accepted ..some of them are still waiting to hear back ..none of the people i know who interviewes this february have not been accepted ...so we still have hope
Oh okay I was interviewed back in December though. Guess I'll just wait

Are your stats good?

Are your stats good?

I have a 3.7 gpa but a 41 pcat score but i did very well in chem and biology..english messed me up..i have volunteer and community service experience... she said wewill know by the 23rd (earliest).. If u donthear anythung by mid march go and talk to them... U have to show them u really want to get in ..goodluck

I have a 3.7 gpa but a 41 pcat score but i did very well in chem and biology..english messed me up..i have volunteer and community service experience... she said wewill know by the 23rd (earliest).. If u donthear anythung by mid march go and talk to them... U have to show them u really want to get in ..goodluck
That's good! You should get in.

That's good! You should get in.

Today is the earliest (for those who interviewed last 2 weeks would know) ..hopefully i hear something today..the wait is killing me ..keep refreshing my inbox all the time

Members don't see this ad :)
Today is the earliest (for those who interviewed last 2 weeks would know) ..hopefully i hear something today..the wait is killing me ..keep refreshing my inbox all the time
Good luck! I forgot to ask how your interview went!

It went good. Not too sure if i answeres the ethic and math question right though..goodluck..hopefully we all get in
I don't think I answered the math question right either but my essay was good im confident in it. And during the interview idk exactly... You know nervousness takes over but they expect that.

I don't think I answered the math question right either but my essay was good im confident in it. And during the interview idk exactly... You know nervousness takes over but they expect that.

The thing that annoyed me was that the math question was easy but under presssure i cant think..my friend failed the math question for sure last year but she still got in (not early though) ..so dont loose hope... Lets hang in there

Most at community college some at tsu and UH... What about you?

Took mine at community college... Was worried about the 66 credit limit but my friends who took all their prereqs at cc got in to tsu and uh ..so i just decided to take all at cc... I already got accepted to other schools but they are in atl and maryland but i really want to stay in houston and tsu is cheap.. Its a 4 yrs program so i have to be a place i can enjoy for 4 yrs

Took mine at community college... Was worried about the 66 credit limit but my friends who took all their prereqs at cc got in to tsu and uh ..so i just decided to take all at cc... I already got accepted to other schools but they are in atl and maryland but i really want to stay in houston and tsu is cheap.. Its a 4 yrs program so i have to be a place i can enjoy for 4 yrs
Yeah I was accepted elsewhere too. But I want to stay in Houston cause it's cheap and it's where I'm from. I know I'll enjoy the other place too though, it will just cost money. Which school in Maryland?

Yeah I was accepted elsewhere too. But I want to stay in Houston cause it's cheap and it's where I'm from. I know I'll enjoy the other place too though, it will just cost money. Which school in Maryland?

Notre dame..why didnt u apply to uh?

:arghh: Atleast you guys had the interview! I'm still waiting to be invited.

Man, the wait is killing me :dead:

Lol.. I was about to post that too.. Public schools are usually slower due to the number of apps . same thing at uh and other
pharmacy school forums.. Lets hope by next week we have heard.. I have a deposit to pay for another school and its due on the 3rd so i hope i get accepted before then..goodluck guys

I interviewed on the 11th and I heard back today with a conditional acceptance :)

I finally heard back today too. I am so happy.. I wish u all the best.. Hopimg to hear good news from you all.. I will keep checking to make sure u all get in :)

Congrats babeprecious and malugirl! Is there anyone who had an interview on Feb12th? The wait really got on my nerve.

honestly speaking, i m losing hope!! but congratulations!!
Have you checked on your status? It has definitely been a long wait for you. I really think you should look into it.
I finally heard back today too. I am so happy.. I wish u all the best.. Hopimg to hear good news from you all.. I will keep checking to make sure u all get in :)
Congrats babeprecious. I wonder who usually starts the fb group so we can get to meet everyone.

Man, the wait is killing me :dead:
I just recognized that you are having the same interview date with me. I was confident after the interview, but now I am so doubt, too since the date that Ms. Davis told me passed.

@ 0409, I interviewed on Feb 12th too. Hope we hear something this coming week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users