3.4 sGPA 3.55cGPA 32 MCAT (just applying)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodguygreg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just realized that it would be a better idea to apply to some DO as well as MDs.

Here is my situation:

I had already sent in a transcript to AACOMAS before my last semester grades came out (got 4 As in all science classes).

Considering its a bit late in the cycle, do you guys think I should send in my AACOMAS app with the old transcript or wait about a week longer to the get new and updated one in? Also what are my chances this late in game?

3.3 sGPA 3.47cGPA (old transcript)

3.4 sGPA 3.55cGPA (updated transcript)

32MCAT (11 10 11)

I would appreciate any advice!

Members don't see this ad.

I am just applying this year but I would wait. It is only 1 week but a noticeable boost in GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
That jump is enough to warrant waiting a week. Be ready to submit as soon as it's ready though.

I just realized that it would be a better idea to apply to some DO as well as MDs.

Here is my situation:

I had already sent in a transcript to AACOMAS before my last semester grades came out (got 4 As in all science classes).

Considering its a bit late in the cycle, do you guys think I should send in my AACOMAS app with the old transcript or wait about a week longer to the get new and updated one in? Also what are my chances this late in game?

32MCAT (11 10 11)

You are a shoo-in for DO regardless...

You're fine for DO even at this time...it's a longer cycle for us. I hope you'll apply to my school!

Here is my situation:

32MCAT (11 10 11)

Here is my situation:

32MCAT (11 10 11)

My numbers were similar to yours and it worked out great for plenty of DO schools. I submitted my primary at the beginning of September.