3.54cgpa 3.37sgpa; FL Resident

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reluctantoptimism

Shrews and Trucks
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently have the listed GPA and have a variety of ECs including research, volunteering with children, hospice, etc. I'm taking the MCAT next year but hope to score a 510. I'm interested in just my state schools (FL) . My research professor and a biology professor will be writing me great LORs . I will be a URM applicant.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Currently have the listed GPA and have a variety of ECs including research, volunteering with children, hospice, etc. I'm taking the MCAT next year but hope to score a 510. I'm interested in just my state schools (FL) . My research professor and a biology professor will be writing me great LORs . I will be a URM applicant.
You have previously posted that you have a 510...https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/3-67c-3-59s-510-mcat.1207012/#post-17876971
3.67C & 3.59S 510 MCAT
"Grades and MCAT are in the subject line. I have a good amount of research (one summer program and about 2.5 years at my undergrad) and volunteering (some leadership positions). In addition, I shadowed 2 doctors for several months and have observed a surgery."

An investment in evaluating these threads depends on believing that the poster is being forthcoming with the facts. If you come back with actual scores we will be happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My bad.. I did not intend to lie. I've been practicing for the MCAT and my practice scores are hovering around 510- I put that number as a place-holder (i.e. not an actual score). I was just curious at to what my chances are at present.

Yes, my GPAs have dropped slightly.

Come back when you have an actual MCAT score.

My bad.. I did not intend to lie. I've been practicing for the MCAT and my practice scores are hovering around 510- I put that number as a place-holder (i.e. not an actual score). I was just curious at to what my chances are at present.

Yes, my GPAs have dropped slightly.