3.5cgpa 3.2 sGPA 32 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Megan801

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have outstanding extracurriculars as well including starting a charity and spending 1500+ hours in the hospital working with this charity. I have shadowed multiple physicians in different departments for about 100 hours. I'm currently in a radiology internship which only 8 applicants receive where I get to do rotations with residents, observe operations and autopsies. I am the service chair of multiple campus organizations and also have an italian minor and tutoring experiences among many other things. I am a michigan resident and planning on applying both MD and DO. Where should I apply and what are my chances?

Members don't see this ad.

I have outstanding extracurriculars as well including starting a charity and spending 1500+ hours in the hospital working with this charity. I have shadowed multiple physicians in different departments for about 100 hours. I'm currently in a radiology internship which only 8 applicants receive where I get to do rotations with residents, observe operations and autopsies. I am the service chair of multiple campus organizations and also have an italian minor and tutoring experiences among many other things. I am a michigan resident and planning on applying both MD and DO. Where should I apply and what are my chances?
Where's your list?

I actually don't have a list for MD because I didn't expect to do so well on the MCAT. I was hoping I could get some guidance on that