DO 3.62 cGPA 3.4 sGPA 26 MCAT school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zlatansays

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble creating a DO school list. It is hard to determine which schools seem to be a good match for me.
I have 3 years of laboratory research with 5+ publications and 3 years of clinical work after that.
100 hours of volunteering. Member of undergraduate club soccer team.
120+ hours of shadowing and good LORs
Anyone have any suggestions for schools. Michigan resident.
I was told MSUCOM, ATSU-KCOM, CCOM, LECOM, WVCOM and UNECOM. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Delete UNECOM, add MUCOM, DMU, KCUMB, PCOM and LECOM, for starters

I'm having trouble creating a DO school list. It is hard to determine which schools seem to be a good match for me.
I have 3 years of laboratory research with 5+ publications and 3 years of clinical work after that.
100 hours of volunteering. Member of undergraduate club soccer team.
120+ hours of shadowing and good LORs
Anyone have any suggestions for schools. Michigan resident.
I was told MSUCOM, ATSU-KCOM, CCOM, LECOM, WVCOM and UNECOM. Any suggestions?

@Goro Just curious why to delete UNECOM? I heard something about regional preference there, is that why?
What is the basis behind your suggestions, would my stats be most competitive there?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think that I would be competitive at the California and Florida schools like Nova, Touro and Western? When deciding on DO schools should I focus more on where I fit best rather than stats? @Goro

Last edited:
I'd perhaps delete CCOM as well. Add SOMA, LMU, CUSOM, PCOM-ga, plus the ones that goro suggested.