3.79 cgpa, 3.87 sgpa, 28Q MCAT what are my MD chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eh400149

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a 3.79 cgpa, 3.87 sgpa, 28Q MCAT, lots of EMT, ER, clinical research and international service experience-what are my chances at an MD school? I am a PA resident. I have applied to most of the Philly schools, what are some good OOS schools for me to apply to? Thanks for any and all advice!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I have a 3.79 cgpa, 3.87 sgpa, 28Q MCAT, lots of EMT, ER, clinical research and international service experience-what are my chances at an MD school? I am a PA resident. I have applied to most of the Philly schools, what are some good OOS schools for me to apply to? Thanks for any and all advice!!!

P.s.-my MCAT breakdown is 9/9/10

Hi everyone,
Past applicants with your stats had about a 60% chance of at least one MD acceptance per the AAMC All Applicants stats grid.

Other schools to check into to see if they "fit" you might be:

Wayne, Wright, FAU, Tulane, MSU (high OOS tuition), Oakland (new in MI), Arizona X 2,
VCU, Louisville, UIllinois (high OOS tuition), Buffalo, ETennessee (vet preference, 13%OOS)
EVMS, RFU, Cooper (new)