3.84s/3.89c, 32MCAT.. how is my school list looking?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rosaceae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[Deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would be wary of the public schools on your list unless you have strong ties to the state. For example, I know UWashington is not friendly to OOS, and I think Colorado is the same way. Unless you really want to be in those places you might consider dropping them.

Overall, good job on creating a strong and well-rounded application. I think you have success in your future :)

Yea look into state preferences. Otherwise your list looks great and awesome ecs!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, guys! What do you think are my chances of getting into a UC? That would be the absolute best situation for me. My MCAT is a few points below the average for them though

Thanks, guys! What do you think are my chances of getting into a UC? That would be the absolute best situation for me. My MCAT is a few points below the average for them though
Just fair at UCD, UCI and UCR (if you are good with the mission). You should look at Loma Linda (if you are devout and good with the abstinence code). Consider the Prime programs and Drew too.